Shot 8

Hey!

Came with another part , don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan in MUMBAI.

A luxurious bedroom seen.

Swara's moans and Sanskar's heavy breaths are echoing in whole room, and Sanskar seen on Swara thrusting himself in her, while kissing her neck

Swara's moans and Sanskar's heavy breaths are echoing in whole room, and Sanskar seen on Swara thrusting himself in her, while kissing her neck. She is moaning in pleasure.

After a while!!

"Sanskar, Sanskar" Swara shake Sanskar who is breathing heavily.

"What?" He said snuggling in her who are bare in blanket.

"I am hungry" she complaints to him who is making love with her non stop.

"ME too" He said coming on her but she slap his chest playfully.

"Stop, I want something to eat" she frowned at him.

"Okay fine, I am ordering food" He said getting up from bed to dial number but she snatched his phone.
"What, you only want food or changed mind?" He said naughtily.

"Shut your dirty brain, you are always in romance mood, don't you get tired?' She ask with cute anger.

"No, you are my energy booster" he said kissing her neck make her eyes close.

"No, don't divert me from my topic" she stop him.

"What topic?" He said looking at her.

"I wanna eat outside not in this closed room, from 3 days I am in this room"
She huffed cutely.

"Fine" He said calmly.

She gets happy and move to get up but he hold her.

"Not before a cozy bath" she make faces at him. He snuggle in her and pick her and move toward bathroom.

**

Sanskar take Swara out grabbing her waist, she gets shocked as she comes out and see guards on every corner with weapons.

"What is this Sanskar, this much guards?" She ask in utmost shock.

"For your safety sweetheart" he kiss her cheek.

"What, for my safety you put this z++ security, am I any treasure" she ask astonishingly.

"You are the most precious treasure to me" he said tucking her hairs strands behind her.

She looks at him shockingly then at the guards. She feels goosebumps by obsession for her. He smile at her calmly and take her on dining table.

They sits down. She looks around and find all men's are standing. She feels weird, he never let any men near her, then how now?

"What you will eat?" He ask showing her favorite foods on whole table. She gulp saliva seeing this much food.

"I am confused seeing this much food" She said looking at him with confused face.