My professor pinched the bridge of his nose." Ms.Cervantes..."

"Sir kung narinig niyo na po ang kwento nila, yung sa side ko pa nagsasawa at napapagod na po akong ulitin. Napagbintangan lang po akong nagsumbong, yun lang po." I explained as I look at my own hands." But its just that I tattle against the two groups in this the school. The bullies and the geniuses."

"Those well off but undisciplined kids loathed you for exposing them, na kahit sila ang bully na nagmanipula lang ng iba." Sir Vallera solemnly said." And as for the scholars they hated you because they're the victims and they felt you didn't spare them sympathy, napag-utusan lang sila mandaya para sa ibang tao."

"And that's how the story goes, Sir..."

"The scholars then had the idea of staging a whole scheme against their bullies. Tutal palagi silang inuuutos-utusan gumawa ng homework ng iba, pinipilit mandaya para sa iba, bakit hindi na lang yun mismo ang gamitin nila para pabagsakin din ang umaabuso sa kanila? Access the school records and give the cheat sheet to their bullies! But this time expose them. Then wash off their hands. Pero hindi nangyari yun, nabuking sila lahat ka-agad. Nalaman kung sino yung illegal na nag-access at kung kanino dapat yun ibibigay."

Diniinan ko na ang sagot ko." And that's the story, Sir. Pwede na po ba ako mauna?"

"I haven't told you, you can go yet Ms. Cervantes. Stay." Utos niya at binasa ang papel na hawak-hawak ko lang kanina." There's one more thing, are you a friend of that boy? Ricos?"

"Why do you ask, Sir?"

"Maybe that's the topic I could help you with---atleast something I have a say in."

I smiled but then shook my head to set my thoughts straight, now Sir is going where I want him to be. Yung hindi na sa past kong purong paninira." He's not my friend and I'm just curious--- Ricos just clings to me. I can't figure him out."

"I thought he call you his Ate."

"Only because I'm older than him, nothing else."

"Kung palagi ka niyang gustong makasama, bakit hindi ikaw na lang mismo ang magtanong sa kanya?" sabi ng professor ko sabay abot na natapos na niyang basahin, wala namang inis sa expressions niya kaya kinuha ko yun." Ricos might just be misunderstood, maybe you're the one who can help him."

I tap my foot, shrugging." "Akala ko may mag-iiba ang pag alam ko ang personal information niya."

He clasped his hands smiling kindly." Like what, Ms. Cervantes?" He asked, almost daring and loud enough to fill the empty faculty room. Kaming dalawa lang ang nandito kaya baka ganto ang trato niya sakin. In between and lukewarm.

"Something aside from the fact he's ill--- sick in the head and an unstable child."

He was quick to register what I have said, but carefully pick his words. Napahilamos siya ng mukha habang binabasa ang file ni Ricos." Not all of the professos were notified of his condition-----not even me. Pagkatapos ng first day niyang magtransfer nabalitaan ko na lang na pinagwalaan ka niya."

"He's born as boy---but a sick one at that." Pag-uulit ko.

"Ms. Cervantes, watch your words." Pangaral ni Sir.

Ha. I might sound like a man hater. But instead of taking it back, I laugh it off. Baka dapat kay Sir na lang mismo galing. Pero matalim pa rin ang titig ng professor ko." Ah, should I not be the one to say it, Sir?

Sir Vallera sighed." Nobody should."

I click my tongue, I hate how he acts. "Should he be even here?"

"He's here and that's why you're curious ----pero sasa maling anggulo ka naghahanap, what's in that paper are just data. Humans are more complex, you need to talk, interact and observe him." He countered, after all he had major in psychology. Kaso masyado mabubulaklak." Like you said, he's sick child. His actions were because of his illness-----you shouldn't look him lesser. You could hurt him more than he could hurt you."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean in that way."

"Well then, I your interest on him would be of concern next time."

I nodded, fixing my hair that's falling near my face. Nakatitig ako kay Sir Vallera dahil hindi agad ako makasagot sa sinabi niya, at parang wala din siyang gustong idugstong pa. But then he broke the silence again with a strange question. "Anyway, miss. Have you look at his eyes?"

My mouth fell upon realization, cringing. This is the second time somebody mentioned Ricos' eyes, una si Nabi." I don't think so, his scars is painful to see. I can't bear to look..."

"They're empty."

I don't think he's joking or using a metaphor. "Ano pong ibig sabihin niyo, sir?"

"It's like he couldn't really think or feel for himself, as if he's a lifeless entity forge and driven by something else." He narrated, none of his features impliment he's lying about his thoughts." That despite how wide that boy's smile is or how joviant he is always--- He's soulless."

"H-how about me?" I mumbled unintentionally. I saw him raise his eyebrows meaning he'd heard me. I don't even know why I want that question answered." What does my eyes tell about me?"

"Humans could do both good and bad things..."

"Sir, what do you think my eyes tells about me?"

My professor cleared his throat, and lock his eyes with mine. I don't know if he's going to answer me with riddles again or the truth. "Miss Cervantes. Sheena. Those eyes are for people who wants to watch the world burns."