9- Trains and Candies

Quickly getting up from her seat, Val joins Harry where he's sitting. The others had automatically made room for Val when they saw her walking over.

Wrapping her arm around Harry's shoulders, she squeezes the boy close in comfort. "I'm alright." Harry assures his sister who looks over his face before nodding.

Still holding him close, "I don't believe you, but that's okay." Val tells him as he just leans into her side, trying to push the sound of his moms scream from his head, not wanting anymore nightmares than he already has.

After everyone finished talking and taking a break, everyone settled back into their seats as the screen started up again. Percy and Annabeth glance at their girlfriend, who sits holding her brother.

[At King's Cross Station, up on a crossing bridge, Harry, with his cart of his baggage, equipment, and Hedwig, walks beside Hagrid. A couple looks at Hagrid, suspiciously.]

"What're you looking at?" Hagrid says to the couple before he checks his watch. "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his, uh... well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket."

Hagrid hands the train ticket to the boy, "Stick to it, Harry, that's very important. Stick to your ticket."

Harry looks at his ticket. "Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing, is there?" Harry looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished, and Harry is all alone with his cart.

"You didn't tell him where the platform was!" "You left him there?!" Multiple people yell at the Hagrid on screen while the Hagrid in the room turns red in embarrassment.

[Harry is walking down a lane between trains. A man rushes by, almost running into the boy. Harry sees a guard.]

"Excuse me, excuse me." Harry tries to get the attention of the guard.

People cringe when they see him approach the guard, knowing that he's going to ask the man about the platform.

The guard instructs a woman, "Right on your left, madam."

"Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?" Harry questions the man, lost about where his platform is.

The guard becomes incredulous, "9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya?" They just walk off, muttering about the platform.

[Harry then notices a redhead woman with her daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing their carts.]

"Hey, look, it's us." Fred nudges his twin, seeing their younger selves. George nudges his brother back.

Arthur points to his wife on screen, "Look dear, it's you." He says to his wife beside him who just smiles at her husband.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course." The woman says. It's Mrs. Weasley.

Harry perks at the familiar word that Hagrid used, "Muggles?"

"Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first." Mrs. Weasley instructs the oldest of her sons present.

Percy Jackson startles at the sound of his name coming from the screen before realizing the woman is talking about her own son. Annabeth and Grover laugh from their places next to him. Val chuckles as well, having been watching her partners and seen him jump.

[A tall boy with red hair, called Percy, comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Harry is amazed.]

"Fred, you next." Mrs. Weasley instructs, gesturing to one of her twins.