2- The Vanishing Glass

[The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Harry, who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside his bedroom cupboard under the stairs]

The great hall is filled with a chilled silence as everyone looks at Harry, who is looking down at the floor.

"Harry." Hermione softly speaks his name that resonates through the deafening quiet room.

"I don't want to talk about it." He stops the conversation before it can start.

Strands of pale red and blue appear in Valentina's hair, upset at herself for being unaware of how bad Harry's situation was. He never told her it was this bad.

Amelia Bones furiously writes in her notebook before everyone turns back to the screen.

"Up! Get up!" Petunia knocks on his closet door repeatedly. "Now!" She smacks the door of the closet and walks into the living room.

The woman's shrill voice makes the majority of the room cover their ears. Padfoot whimpers as he attempts to cover his ears with his paws.

"Who is that?" Someone in the hall asks.

"My aunt." Harry answers with a voice full of distaste.

[Harry wakes up, turns on his bedroom light, and puts on his glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged. A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops halfway down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.]

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley yells.

"That's your cousin? He looks like a seal." Draco comments.

[Harry looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of dusts rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs, and runs for the kitchen. Harry tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by Dudley. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.]

People yell at the boy on the screen, angry for shoving Harry. Padfoot growls as Remus tries to calm the animagus even if he is also furious.

The red turns a shade dark in Val's hair, so Percy grabs her hand to help calm her a little. She squeezes his hand and scoots closer to his side.

"Here he comes, the birthday boy!" Petunia's shrill voice sounded through the room.

"Happy birthday, son."

[Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes.]

"Did they not give you fitted clothes?" Aphrodite questions.

"They were Dudley's old clothes. That's why they were so big on me." Val remembers the first time she met Harry, remembering the oversized clothes that draped over his small frame.

"You didn't even get your own clothes." Amelia shakes her head as she continues to take notes.

"Why don't you just cook breakfast and try not to burn anything." Petunia says to Harry with distaste.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." The boy says as he goes to work on the bacon.

"They made you cook?" Ron questions. Harry just nods.

"How long have you been cooking?" McGonagall questions, hating that she never checked in on the son of some of her favorite students.

"Since I could reach the stove." Harry just shrugs while Amelia is shaking her head, writing down everything.