1- Doorstep Delivery

[It is nighttime in Surrey. We see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses.]

Harry recognizes the street he lives on, wondering why this is being shown.

[The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.]

"That's my street. Why are you there, professor?" Harry wonders why his professor is there.

"I am unsure,my boy. Perhaps it will show why."

[He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

"Is that Professor McGonagall?" Valentina recognizes the animagus from her seat next to Percy with Annabeth on his other side. 

The people in the hall voice their agreement, also recognizing the cat form of their professor. The professor in question looks at herself on screen.

The Greeks look confused at the screen.

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

This shocks the Greeks who don't know about the wizarding world.

"How?! Mortals do not have the power to shapeshift!" Zeus shouts

"We use magic. Not everyone has this ability. It is possible to gain this skill, however." McGonagall address.

Hermione gains the attention when she starts speaking, "However there are shape-shifting abilities that can't be taught, for example, Tonks and Valentina are metamorphmagus' they have the ability to change their appearance at will. This ability is only available through genetics." Hermione gestures to Tonks so the Greeks know who she's talking about.

Tonk nodded with a cheeky smile when the Greeks looked towards her. Thalia glances the woman over, liking her style.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall speaks in a tearful voice.

"What rumors?" The question is murmured throughout the hall.

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad." Dumbledore's twinkle is gone from his eyes.

"And the boy?"

"Hagrid is bringing him."

Dumbledore and McGonagall realize what day this is. They share a look.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" McGonagall questions the man.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Thank you, Professor." Hagrid smiles at the man. His size shocked the Greeks a little.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

Padfoot yips at the sight of his old bike.

"I want one!" The Weasley twins yell out.

"They remind me of the Stolls." Annabeth says to her friends.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid nods at the two professors with something bundled in his arms.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore assures.

"No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go."

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]

Harry has a feeling this has to do with him, so he sits more at attention.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are…" McGonagall questions the thoughts of this idea.

Harry quickly realizes what day this is making him scowl.

"They are the only family he has." Dumbledore assures the woman.

"Some family they are," Harry murmurs. Only heard by his friends sitting around him, which makes them glance at him in question.

[They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.]

Ron and Hermione recognize the house and address, understanding why he was upset. Now realizing who the baby is.

"This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name."

"Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready."

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat. McGonagall is patting her tears with her handkerchief.]

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." Dumbledore pats the man's shoulder.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

"Good luck... Harry Potter."

"Thanks, I'm going to need it." Harry scowls.

"You just left him there?!" The mothers in the hall yelling at the man.

People around the hall looked at the boy mentioned.

[The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

—————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Why is wattpad so glitchy when trying to edit while on the phone?

If you have any questions, let me know!