Chapter 4

the weeks went On i continued my training

the weeks went On i continued my training.I was Improving my forces fields. there still breakable but i have improved on my stamina by creating them quicker rather then stronger.Any improvement was an important.I had a new fire in my stomach one fuelled by fury.This was good it makes it easier to use my quirk when my mind as one object and right now i had one object to prove my mother wrong. I tried to be fine on the outside after all frowning cause wrinkles which would never match my aesthetic. "so are you excited for the audition" Brie said entering my room sitting on my bed. "Yes i've been working head and i'm hoping to strike fear into the competition" I said fixing my left pigtail. "maybe you should of worn something less pink" "well pink is my colour of empowerment even my forces fields are pink" I said defending my outfit decisions. "well i just want to say i'm really proud.I know everyone has been doubting you but I know how you get when you obsess you find a way to win" I then looked at her.Im surprised she said this obvious my sister and i love each other the most but we usually talk to each other i'm meaningless insults to express are love. "That really means a lot Brie" I smiled. "granted I have only seen this devotion when you shop" and there she goes spoiling the moment. "if you just pretend the composition is a last minute sale you'll crush everyone like the monster you are" "ok well thanks for the pep talk horse face"She then quickly get up giving me a tight hug.I then heard rustling on the vanity behind me. "put my lip gloss back" "i was actually returning it" I then snatched the pillow from my bed hitting her until she left my room in giggling.

"welcome to the auditions for the U.A exchange" Miss Colebourn announced to the field full of students.There where seven of us I was mentally going down the line the best part about being the school gossip I know everything about everyone.

first off Stacy Pebblebone (aka evil demon bitch)

Her abilities can grow her ears and can hear everything within a hundred miles

Her abilities can grow her ears and can hear everything within a hundred miles.when we where younger she Told the entire school I wanted to be a girl. i did but it's want not the point. I found out a few years back she not had crush a on sammy and knew i did to. ever since then as has painted me out to be this prissy stuck up princess to everyone.

next Michael Reed (aka school slut)