The Confrontation and Deal

After almost 5 weeks without using the computer, here is another chapter. After a while of relaxing my mind, I'm back. I'm also planning to write a shorts special soon. I hope you like it, because it wasn't very easy to write after thinking a lot.

As soon as her floating castle arrived and landed in front of Peach's castle, Bowsette began to leave the castle, accompanied by her Koopa soldiers. After Peach and a Toad were surrounded by them, Bowsette began, as she approached the princess, who kept her expression firm. - "Princess Peach! Brave as ever."

As soon as he got close, Kamek teleported beside her, while Bowsette presented the item behind her. - "As you can see, I have the Super Star." - "If you're going to use it... " - Peach declared, as she pointed her halberd at Bowsette as the surrounding Koopas pointed theirs at her. - " ...Use it now!"

Bowsette stared at her briefly in surprise, but then she closed her eyes and began to laugh teasingly. - "Do you really think that..." - she commented, while moving the tip of the halberd away. - "... who can defeat me with that stick? Face it once, princess. You're alone, not even this little Toad will be able to protect you from me and my army!"

She took another step, making Peach even angrier. - "Now that you are at a disadvantage, I can take your kingdom easily. But it wouldn't be as exciting as I would like it to be. But that doesn't matter either."

Not letting herself be intimidated, the princess then asked. - "And where is he?" - that question took the queen of Koopas by surprise. - "He who?" - "You know! Mario's brother, Luigi! I know you captured him! After all, he stopped in your kingdom."

After blinking a bit, Bowsette just rolled her eyes and replied. - "Oooh, that human? Well, he's in there, with the others. But what does that matter? You won't be able to save him, just like Mario."

Bowsette saw Peach's gaze drop downward, as if she felt guilt. That made her quite satisfied. - "But who knows... I can offer you a deal?"

"An deal?" - Peach asked, confused and with a bad feeling emerging. - "Yes, however, you will have to make a choice; you can save the human in exchange for your kingdom, or else, you get your kingdom and I get the human. What will it be?"

The princess hesitated for a moment. She swore to protect the Mushroom Kingdom with her own life, but she also promised Mario that she would save her brother. What if it was a trap?

"What if I refuse? What will you do?!" - she questioned, raising her halberd again. Bowsette remained calm, and smiled sadistically. - "Well, then he will suffer the consequences!" - she answered. After hearing this, Kamek understood the command, and used his magic to constrict Toad, and cause him pain.

"No!" - Peach screamed, and tried to save Toad, only for her hand to be electrocuted. - "Stop! Please, stop!" - she begged, while looking at Toad and Bowsette, who just watched her and smiled coldly.

"I'll...I'll-I'll make that deal, just don't hurt my Toads!" - she declared, not having much of a choice. With that answer, the queen of the Koopas snapped her fingers, ordering Kamek to stop.

Toad fell to the ground, still grunting in pain, as Peach stood beside him, checking to see if he was all right. She glared at Bowsette angrily. - "No turning back, princess." - she declared, with a serious expression.

After hearing this, Peach sighed and stood up, starting to walk into Bowsette's Castle. With that, Bowsette also followed with a smile in her face, along with Kamek. Right behind, the Koopa soldiers held Toad and brought him in as well.

---

And for the third time, Luigi was back in the bedroom. This was already getting boring. Every time he went out, he never had time to memorize the halls and manage to escape. Not to mention the Koopa soldiers and that Magikoopa that always teleported him here.

He was thinking about his big brother again. Was he okay? Was he coming to save him? And why was the queen of the Koopas being so nice to him? Wasn't he a prisoner in this place?

Out of nowhere, the door opened again, but Luigi didn't bother to look, and just turned to face the wall. - "Get up quickly, human. We have business to attend to here, now."

That voice...

When he turned around, he saw that it was that Magikoopa again. He saw him raising his wand slowly, as if it were a threat. With that, he sighed and got out of bed, with a frustrated expression.

As soon as he was out of the bedroom, the door closed behind him, startling him a little. Kamek then commented. - "Be happy, because soon you will be free, human."

Luigi looked at him, confused. But before he could process it, he found himself inside a large cage. - "As soon as the princess accepts the queen of the Koopas's deal." - Kamek concluded, as he walked down the corridor, levitating the cage with the green plumber on his side.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before last.
Wait until the next chapter. See you soon ;)