Before the Confrontation 2

After almost 2 weeks, here is another chapter. It's getting harder and harder to write and plan the plot. But I hope you like it.

Luigi was pacing in circles in the bedroom, while in pure despair and confusion. He heard that his brother had defeated a certain Donkey Kong and his army and before he knew any more information, he was teleported back here.

Was his brother okay? Was he coming to save him? What happened to him?

Out of nowhere, the door opened and he screamed and fell to the floor, scared. Bowsette stood before him, with a brief smile. The thought of her being angry, wanting to interrogate him again or something else scared him.

She poked her head around the door and muttered. - "Would you have a moment to accompany me, Luigi?" - that request left him confused, but he decided to accompany her wherever she wanted.

The green plumber followed her through the corridors, until he reached a large place, with a huge table full of food. The queen of the Koopas guided him to one of the chairs and he sat down, as he watched her sit down on a larger chair next to him.

Luigi watched as Bowsette snapped her fingers and two of her servants immediately appeared and headed towards the table. After placing a few portions of food on two plates and placing it in front of the two people at the table, they immediately left.

Bowsette was the first to start eating from her plate, while the green plumber just watched, not knowing what to do. After receiving a look from her, he immediately picked up one of the cutlery and started eating from his plate.

Silence surrounded the room, apart from the sound of cutlery hitting plates.

Halfway through the meal, Bowsette started. - "So, Luigi... what do you... like to do?" - that question took him by surprise. He expected her to ask about his brother again, but now she wanted to know about him, which was strange.

"Well, I... like cooking, fixing, reading, cleaning, and a few other things." - he replied, awkwardly. - "What do you do or work on?" - she asked. - "My brother and I work in plumbing, it's our business, but my brother was the one who came up with the idea."

After another chew, she continued. - "Which of you two is older? I would assume it would be you, but your personality doesn't say so." - before answering, Luigi laughed lightly. - "No, the oldest of the two of us is Mario. Some people have already confused me as older and him as younger at first glance."

"I see. And where did you come from?" - "We come from a city called Brooklyn. We live in an apartment with our family." - "Brooklyn? Is this a kingdom or something?" - Bowsette asked, confused about this place. - "Actually, it's a city in a country. It's not from this world."

"Hmmm... interesting. Would you... be in a relationship with someone or something?" - she asked, catching him by surprise again. - "Eh,... no, exactly. I'm still not thinking about it at the moment. Why the question?" - he asked, uncomfortable.

"Oh, nothing personal. Just out of curiosity." - she replied, with a light laugh. Bowsette glanced at him briefly, with a look of satisfaction, before taking her last bite from her plate.

Seeing that they had already finished their plates, Bowsette snapped her fingers again, before asking the green plumber. - "Tell me, do you have a favorite dessert?" - "Hm... I'm not sure, but it could be anything you guys have." - he replied, shyly.

With that answer, the queen of the Koopas nodded, and the moment the servants came, two of them had brought a large two-tiered cake. After they placed the cake on the table and left again, Bowsette began cutting two slices of the cake. But before the two could eat, an annoying voice invaded the space.

"Dame!"

That seemed to irritate her a little, as she looked at the source of the voice, Kamek, who had entered the dining room. - "We are approaching our destination, the Mushroom Kingdom." - after the announcement, he noticed Luigi sitting next to Bowsette, about to eat the slice of cake in front of him.

"What is he doing here?!"

Quickly, Bowsette stood up from her chair and responded. - "I invited him to eat. Is there a problem?" - that answer took Magikoopa by surprise, as he faced his queen and replied back. - "No, dame. He's a prisoner here, right?"

Silence surrounded the room again. Uncomfortable with that atmosphere, Luigi got down from the chair and started trying to get out of there. - "Where do you think you're going, human?" - Kamek shouted, after catching him in the act. - "I'm... going back to the bedroom, because I don't want to cause any problems."

"Ah, don't worry about that. I'll take you there myself." - with that, Kamek involved him in his magic again and teleported him away. With that, he looked back at Bowsette, who was pouting, seemingly upset.

"So, dame? Ready to invade the Mushroom Kingdom?" - with this question, the queen of Koopas came to her senses and answered with a wide smile. - "Yes I am."

___

Meanwhile, Peach and Toad arrived back to the Mushroom Kingdom, crossing the water and running down the cliff until they reached the town. - "Bowsette's on her way! You have to evacuate!" - she ordered in desperation, sending the nearby Toads running in despair.

With that, they returned to running through the city, while spreading her warning. - "Hurry! Get out of the city!" - she drove through several paths until she reached the castle.

Inside, the other Toads were talking among themselves, until they heard something and the princess entered the throne room with the motorcycle.

Upon seeing her reaction, all the Toads present were worried about her. - "We lost the army, and Mario's gone." - she declared, in a sad tone. The other Toads were disturbed by that news.

"Bowsette is coming. Head into the forest. I'll buy you some time." - she declared, with determination. With that, Toad General ordered an evacuation, as he and the other Toads retreated from the room.

Peach asked Toad to go with the others, but he declared that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. With that, they both left the throne room and headed to the place where the ship was approaching.

___

Seeing that she and her army was approaching the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowsette sighed deeply and smiled, as she prepared to face her rival princess and destroy her much-loved kingdom.

Any suggestions for the next chapter would be welcome, as I was only able to write the beginning, but I need ideas for how the story will unfold. Wait for me until then and see you soon.