"As much as I love this bra babe, it's coming off. I want to see them bounce while you ride me."

He was whispering in her ear and reached underneath her and unclasped her bra. He used his mouth on each breast, the hot air made her goose pimples become prominent all over her skin. He loved the affect he had on her trembling body. She was pretty vocal tonight, and he liked it. She was constantly moaning his name, which made him want her to scream it louder, so then he decided to use his tongue to trace a line from her breasts to her folds.

"Fuck, Pen... you're soaking."

She sat up slightly and grabbed his shirt urgently.

"Take your clothes off, I need fucked. Now."

He was slightly taken back by her request. It was dirty, she looked entranced, and it was hot.

He ripped off his clothes and she began to climb on top of him. Her hands rested on his chest, and she slid over him. His tip sat at her entrance until he filled her. She bounced and swirled her hips on top of him. He watched as she bit her lip, screamed his name and her eyes rolled.

"Pen...I-I am..."

He wasn't going to last long with her like this. She was demanding, she was touching him with urgency, and burning desire. The speed picked up and she let out a screamed of his name while he filled her with his cum. He could feel her pulsating around him, and her dripping on to him. She collapsed on to his chest and was panting for her breath.

"Colin... that was..."

She started to say...

"Amazing."

But Colin cut her off.

He watched her roll off him but keep her head on his chest. Her fingers ran across his chest through the little curls he had acquired over the years.

"Pen."

She immediately rose her head as his tone turned into a serious one.

"What is everything ok?"

She quickly panicked.

"No.. I MEAN, yes... just wait."

She watched him raise himself for the bed and get something from his jeans,

It was a velvet box, not ring sized thank God. There was no way there were ready for something like that. But she slowly opened it.

"Wow."

Is all she said as she looked at the silver diamond necklace that was delicately placed on the fabric. It sparkled so much, and her eyes filled with tears. It was gorgeous, it wasn't until she saw the small circle pendant hanging from it that really sent her over the edge.

It was inscribed, "C&P".

Colin Bridgerton.

"Listen I know its presumptuous, but I've had this for a year. I got it made as soon as I came back from LA, my mum has been keeping it safe this whole time. I just wanted to know, well, if we could maybe like make this thing official."

She looked at him rambling, trying to form the words to ask.

"Colin Bridgerton, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

She said as she crept closer towards him. He kept his gaze on hers, and her hands raised from his chest to his neck as he pulled her back on to his lap.

"I guess I am. But I want forever with you Penelope, I want you to know, this is it for me."

She smiled and buried her head into his chest. She quickly picked up the necklace and put it in his hands so he could put it on her.

"I'll never take it off."

He smiled again when he finally clasped it under her hair.

"Well, when I see you... I want you wearing this... and only this."

He said while pulling the necklace towards him, which in turn brought her closer.

In an instant his stomach growled, and they both laughed, she quickly pecked his lips and stood up. She grabbed his t-shirt and flung it over her scandalous underwear. She was going to take it off and put on some shorts until Colin scoffed and wagged his finger.

"Absolutely not."

Was all he said.

They both gathered around the small fire as Colin cracked open the champagne.

"I didn't plan for the sex first you know,"

Colin said as he poured her a glass.

Penelope raised her eyebrow at his questionable comment.

"So are you staying in London? For good?"

Colin said trying to play it cool, Penelope just smiled as she could always tell when he was nervous. He was indirectly asking her if she was staying.

"Yeah, I suppose, I've bought an apartment."

His grin widened.

"Really?"

He asked once more to be sure.

She climbed over the table towards him.

"You see there's a few things keeping me here."

She said while he sat up to get closer to her.

"There's someone who I just can't stay away from."

She said teasingly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh really? Tell me more."

He said teasingly.

She just laughed and kissed him.

Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington made love four times that night, once again in the morning, and they were ready to figure out this thing called life together.