The Stars.

Colin and Penelope pulled up to a small farm around 55 minutes away, the gravelly driveway lead up to a white dome at the end of the drive. It was beautiful. His idea was to whisk her away for a romantic night under the stars, so when he found glamping domes just outside Kent, he couldn't be happier.

He knew she liked it as her grasp on his hand got a little tighter as they approached.

"Colin! I've always wanted to try one of these! How did you know?"

She jumped out the car enthusiastically. He just laughed as he chucked her the key, and he got the bags out the car. When Penelope walked in, it was perfect, they had their own fire, a large white canopy bed, and a small seating area on the floor with fluffy blankets and a large tray of snacks with champagne on ice.

"Colin..."

She could barely speak to get the words out because of how overwhelmed she was.

"I just wanted it to be perfect."

He said as his hands crept around her waist for the back. He brushed the hair from her neck and started to kiss her neck slowly, slightly nibbling up and down her pulse points. She let out a quick moan of his name and he was done for. He spun her round by her back jean pocket and placed his hands around her face and dived in for a kiss.

They way their lips met was startling every single time. Her plump soft kiss drove him insane, the way she nibbled on his bottom lip, or even moaned his name through their kisses honestly could make him explode without touching her.

She pulled back from the kiss and pushed him on to the bed.

It took every single ounce of confidence. But she wanted to undress for him. She wanted to watch him watch her. She had never felt incredibly sexy, but the way he looked at her set her skin a flame.

He sat on the bed and watched her eyes darken. They became tempting, the way she swayed and bit her lip as her hands touched her body was indescribable. His posture was becoming painful, as he felt he had to physically restrain himself from moving.

He cleared his throat and lay back on his elbows. She slowly undid the buttons of her cream jumper and slid one shoulder off to reveal the lace bra she had on underneath. His breath hitched, and she noticed with the slight smirk that appeared on her top lip. He sat up ever so slightly, and she raised her finger and instructed him not to move. It was bossy, and all he could do was obey. This woman was a siren, a god damn goddess who controlled his every sense.

"Watch me."

She said seductively while slowly unbuttoning her high waisted jeans. Each button that was unclasp Colin groaned at anticipation. She slowly slid her jeans off and Colins jaw dropped. There she stood in a lace thong, lace bra, stockings, and suspenders. How earth was she hiding that? The red lace set against her creamy skin was incredible. The way her bra pushed her tits up, and the way the thong dug into her sides, God it was like seeing that picture all over again. She slowly turned around and put her chin on her shoulder to give him the full view of the outfit. He cleared his throat, loudly and was surprised that his eyes hadn't popped out of his head. She quickly moved her hair behind her ears and walked towards him.

"No touching."

She said as she climbed on to his thighs. She straddled him and began to slowly undo his jeans. Her stockings dug into her legs, and all he wanted to do was grab her legs and fuck her senseless.

"Pen.... Fuck... I need to touch you."

She just giggled and he quickly lifted himself up, as he couldn't bare it any longer. Especially when she laughed, because he knew for a fact that she was being a tease. He grabbed her sides and placed her underneath him. His hands ran themselves all over her. Her thighs were his favourite, the way he could grab them, grip them, and feel her shake when he done it... sent him wild. He used his tongue and bit through her bra to tease her nipples, she moaned his name ever so slightly, which only encouraged him further. As she arched her back in pleasure, he lost it again.