Decisions.

It turned out to be a quieter day, as everyone slowly recovered. Mostly everyone kept to themselves and relaxed. Penelope had spent her morning with Eloise, and by the afternoon she found herself lying in Daphne and Simon's room. Simon was on the couch with his laptop, While Daphne and Penelope sat on the bed doing each other's nails.

"So... that kiss was rather, intense."

Daphne said while blowing on the top of her nails.

"It was."

Penelope replied while having a drink of water.

She swallowed, loudly.

Simon laughed.

"Have you spoke?"

Simon said as he twisted his head round.

"Nope."

She quickly replied.

"Hmm."

Was said in unison from Daphne and Simon.

LA Confidential Group Chat.

Benedict added Sophie to LA Confidential

Benedict: Added Sophie.

Daphne: Yes, we see that! Hi @Sophie!!!

Penelope: 😍💗

Kate: OHHHHH Hi Sophie, Penelope had told us all about you! I miss you all. Those videos from the party yesterday were interesting... I expect you are all recovering today.

Anthony: Oh I don't envy the hangovers today; I hope you all behaved yourselves.

Francesca: Anthony, have a day off.🤫

Sophie: I've managed to book us into a swanky new bar event tonight, Michael got us on the list as he knows the owner. Its pretty fancy, but I've been assured by Benedict that you men go nowhere without a suit. So, black tie tonight. Girls, I have a stylist coming over at 6 with a beauty team. We'll set up on the bottom floor.

Daphne: Sophie, I know I'm already married, but I'm in love with you.

Eloise: You are officially becoming one of my favourite people @Sophie.

Francesca: OMG YESSSSSSS💗💃🏼

Penelope: Soph, you little star!

Benedict: Back off Daphne.

Benedict:😒😒😒😒

Simon: Sounds Good.

Colin: Great sounds good.

Daphne leapt off the bed in excitement.

"Hangover gone then?"

Penelope giggled.

"I better head back to my room, I'll need another shower before the stylists come."

Penelope waved off a highly energetic Daphne, and a busy Simon. Penelope reached the hallway and saw Colin entering his room. They both stood and just stared at each for a few seconds that felt like hours.

"Pen.."

"Col.."

They both spoke at the same time which just added to the awkwardness already.

"We really should talk."

Penelope said quietly, trying not to alert the masses. Colin opened his door and motioned her over. Suddenly, her heart started to best faster, and her palms became sweaty. But her feet were dragging her over into that room regardless of the thoughts of disaster that could possibly enter her mind.