Locks and Hearts

TW: THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY GRAPHIC!!! Please take caution. Very triggering content including SA. Just a warning. This fic is 18+

Monday-

Your POV:

The time was unchanging for you. It could've been 3am for all you knew. There was no windows, no sounds, no indication of the time for you.

Maybe it had been days since you had been here, maybe it had only been hours. You couldn't tell and you had been losing consciousness on and off.

The name of the man keeping you here was still unknown. He tried to give you food but you didn't trust it.

"The only way I will let you come back up stairs with me my love is if I cant trust you." He said to me in a soft tone leaning down and picking up my face.

You remember the way he kissed your forehead and called you his dear before setting the food down the first time. You wanted to peel the skin off your body and scrub your bones.

_______________________

Later:

There was water coming in through a crack on the wall directly in front of you, it was raining. Finally being able to sit yourself up you were leaned against the wall with another wall straight in front of you and one to your left. The one to your right turned into a deeper part of the basement and the stairs were that way.

After he knew the drugs had worn off he had put you into shackles. Medieval type shit. Whoever this guy was, he knew what he was doing.

You heard him coming down the stairs which caused you to immediately get as close to the wall as possible.

"Hello my dear" He leaned down to your level and caressed your face with his hand.

They were scratchy and dry. You wanted to run and scream and get away from here as fast as possible.

"They will find me. They are gonna find me and you cant stop it from happening."

"Oh but my dear, your finally back home with me, so we can be happy again. Your gonna call them and tell them that you've decided to move on and run away." He smiled to me. It made my skin crawl and my eyes water. It was crooked and violent. I wanted to tear away his face in hopes of forgetting it.

You just want to be home in the arms of the people you love and go back to solving cases. You didn't want to be the fucking case.

He knows I'm not who he wants me to be. Which means he still has some form on conscience in his head.

"Please...Don't make me do this." You couldn't bear to do that. You knew nothing would get better after you did that.

He handed you a phone and told you to dial the number. You weren't going to, you knew you couldn't.

crack

It didn't matter.

Crack

You weren't going to.

"Dial the number! You useless bitch!"

CRACK

The phone was ringing. You heard your ringtone.

"Well well, looks like this will be easier."

He answered it and laid it next to you.

"Y/n?! Y/n? Are you there?? Tell me what you see. Please, I'm gonna find you. Your gonna be home soon."

His voice was like a blanket over you. You felt calmer.

"S-sir? I uh-"

"Please, tell me what you see. I- We have to find you" He sounded desperate and exhausted.