"Wow" he says as he sees everything pour out onto the floor. He then picks up the bone that Baby Optimus picked out himself.

"What the fuck is this?" He asks and I look to see what he's talking about.

"A bone" I say.

"From what? A damn dinosaur? Why did you get this? It's bigger than him" he tells me like I don't already know that.

"That's exactly what I said. But that's what he wanted" I tell him and he puts it down. Right after that we hear a squeak.

"You did not buy him a squeaker toy..." he says and I shrug.

"I did" I tell him and he groans.

"He's gonna be squeaking it all damn day" he tells me.

"I know. I'm aware" I say back and wave him off.

"Open his bone" I tell him and he picks the bone up and unwraps the plastic from it and sets it down on the floor and Baby Optimus goes from his toy to the bone and he tries to pick the whole thing up but it's too heavy for him.

Just then my phone buzzes. It's a text from Diana.

Diana: I got a problem

Me: What is it?

Diana: come to my room.

Me: you can't just tell
me over text?

Diana: Get in here

Diana: NOW

Me: alright damn I'll be
there in a minute.

I then put my phone away and look up at Thiago who's sitting on my bed eating the rest of my food and watching baby Optimus.

"I'll be back. I'm going over to Diana's room" I tell him.

"For what?" He asks.

"None of your business. That's what" I say and leave the room.

I'm starting to sound like Rico.

I go over to Diana's room and open her door and she's sitting on the floor waiting for me.

"What's so important that you made me walk in here?" I ask her and she takes a deep breath.

"I have something to tell you and you're the first person I'm telling and I don't want you to freak out." She says and I scoff.

"When do I ever freak out? Lay it on me mama" I tell her.

"I'm pregnant" she says.

WOAH

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I say and she stays silent.

"You said you didn't tell anyone yet right?" I ask her and she nods at me.

"Ok so who's first, Rico or Theo?" I ask her.

"I don't knowwwwww" she drags out.

I don't even know what the fuck to tell her. This is her fault.

"So... what are we gonna do the next time we have sex?" I ask her and she glares at me.

Fuck she looking at me like that for? I'm tryna help her out.

"Girl I don't know why the hell you called me of all people in here. I don't show no sympathy, empathy or anything that end with t-h-y" i tell her and she shakes her head.

"Yeah I can see that" she says.

"But seriously you should tell Theo." I tell her.

"And say what?" She asks me.