" So can I also get some of your time today? I mean after spending time with everyone else, just a little bit ?"

Now she is here and he stays away from her, how will he be able to bear this but seeing her not responding, he understands why she is not responding.

She can't say yes and she doesn't want to say no.

" It's okay, I just asked...There is no need to take tension, I enjoyed my share of time yesterday.... Today you spend time with the family...I will not disturb."

" Why are you saying this, there is no such thing..."

" It's ok Avni...ok now I will hang up...as you are not going so go back to sleep...I will talk to you later..." Saying this he is about to end the call but Avni stops him.

" Neil, if I am free from the family, we will meet..." He smiles at her words and just nods and then both of them end up saying nothing but a few sweet words to each other and disconnect the phone.

Avni is about to go back to sleep but she hears a knock on her door....She gets down from the bed and goes to the door and as soon as she opens the door, she finds Raj in front of her.

She can't believe that despite being angry, he came here...but somewhere his love for her is greater than his anger.

And before she could say anything, Raj speak

" I thought you must be sleeping, that's why I came to wake you up... Get ready, we will leave for the airport in half an hour.." Saying this, Raj is about to leave from there, he wants to say sorry to her for his behavior but he knows that if both of them sit down to talk now, she will get delayed which he does not want.

And before he could leave from there he stops after hearing her words.

" Bhai main aaj nahi jaa rahi...." Raj turns towards her slightly shocked and somehow he understands why she is saying this.

" Look, Avi, you don't need to do this...I overreacted yesterday I know...that's why you get ready now, we will leave in half an hour..."

" Par maine tickets cancel kardi...main nahi jaaungi....." Raj looks at her at this and sighs when she does this.

" I'm sorry bhai...mujh se galti ho gyi....I should have at least made a call to you but....main....wo...." She starts stammering further, on which Raj comes forward and embraces her in his arms

" It's ok, I don't want any clarification from my Avi...it was not your fault...forgive me...I overreacted..."

" Bhai, you are my priority...Neil and you both are equally important for me." She said keeping her head on his chest

" Shhhshh, I said no, I don't want any clarification, I know what my value is in your life....At the age you are, you try very well to keep your relationships together but being an elder brother, I could not understand you for that please forgive me...." Hearing his words, she separates from him and Raj sees some unshed tears in her eyes which pierces his heart because of him, tears came to his sister's eyes.

" Sorry bachcha..." He says while wiping her tears, to which she shakes her head indicating that he doesn't need to say sorry.

" Aapko sorry bolne ki jrurt nahi hai...The mistake is mine and I will compensate for it, all my time today is yours..." Raj smiles lightly after hearing this but before he tells her that there is no need for her to do this, Neela reaches there who had come there only to wake up Avni.

" Ye lo....main bhi kha-m-kha tension leti hu is ladki ki....jab mujhe pta hai iska bhai har chiz me aage rehta hai...Maa se pehle bhai aa gya jgaane apni behan ko....nahi...?" Both of them smile after listening to their mother.