And She is happy with the fact that he always realizes his mistake within a few moments...He doesn't always get angry like this...he doesn't get angry with anything easily so sometimes it's okay.
We are all humans and it is natural to have such emotions sometimes without any reason, and then today he had a reason.
But he realized his mistake, which is a big thing.

Raj's alarm rings at 4 in the morning and as soon as he opens his eyes to turn off the alarm, he sees his wifey sleeping hiding her face in his chest.

He kisses the top of her head and reaches out his hand to turn off the alarm first so that her sleep is not disturbed but as soon as he separates from her and tries to get off the bed, she grabs his wrist....he turns back at her

" Kahan jaa rahe ho....?" She speaks in her sleepy voice with her eyes closed, to which he smiles and come close to her and kiss her forehead which brings a smile on her lips.

" Avi's flight is at 5 o'clock...I am going to wake her up...kahin wo soti na reh jaaye....." Hearing this, Simran opens her eyes.

" Oh Haan, chalo, I will also wake up...let me meet her before she leave..." Saying this she is about to get up but Raj stops her.

" No, you rest...you slept late at night...after getting ready, Avi herself will come here to meet you.

" but...

" no if and but....I told you na to rest...main aata hu use jgaakar..." Saying this he pats her forehead and then gets down from the bed and walks out of the room.

Other side

Avni's sleep is broken by the sound of her phone ringing...

She picks up her phone in her sleep, and with slightly open eyes looks at the name of the caller, which is NEIL...She sits up straight and holds her phone in front of her face because it's a video call.

" Good morning lily " Avni hears this and looks at the time to see that it is 4 o'clock. So early in the morning, he had a good morning.

" Neil aapko neend nahi aati kya....itni subah kaun jaagta hai aur jgaata hai..." She speaks in her sleepy voice and he sighs at her words. Has she forgotten that she has to get up and get ready, she has a flight in 1 hour.

" har Roj kahan jgaata hu ? Sirf aaj hi to jgaaya hai....And I knew you would be sleeping so I called to wake you up.
Have you forgotten your flight at 5 o'clock ? Don't you want to be ready? Get up and go, get ready otherwise you will be late."

" But I am not going..." he becomes happy after hearing her words.

" Really?" he asks happily.

"Yes" she answers but after thinking something he says

" But why, how did the plan change suddenly...?" By now she is almost out of sleep, so she looks at him silently on his question and seeing her silence he speaks further

" Hmm, tumne jawab nahi diya...? Kya mere liye ruk gyi....?" On his question she looks at him, a feeling of happiness is evident on his face. She doesn't want to make him sad by saying that she is not staying for him today but then she chooses to tell the truth, thinks of answering him.

" Wo kal ka Sara din aapke sath thi na to mom-dad, bhaiya-bhabhi se baate hi nahi ho paayi....so unke saath....." Without making it clear to him, she tells him that today she is staying here not for him, but for her family, especially for her brother.

So there, from this half spoken statement of hers, he understands that today she wants to spend time with the family, that is why she has stayed.

But then, despite not wanting to, he ask: