12

It's the second day ishita was not herself divya and dhruv was worried about her because when they ask she smiles but her smile didn't reach her cheeks.

Today they were going to Amer fort because it was a very famous tourist place and because of the secret tunnel that once led to the nearby Jaigarh Fort. located behind the women's quarters, the tunnel is 2 km long and can be reached through steps taking you down to the basement. There are a few torches along the way, but the tunnel is mostly dark.

Divya was always up to these things she loved exploring so when dhruv told them about it divya was excited but ishita just smiled trying to engage herself in their conversation but couldn't able to her mind was always going towards rehaan, he never talked to her like that.

(𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

Why I'm sad it shouldn't be a bother to me I shouldn't cry over him he is not even my friend now, I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a tug on my hand and I saw divya linked her arm around me, I smiled as we walked further in the fort,

"Babe you know I think i came at wrong time" I looked at her and I know why she is saying that, it's my fault I'm the one to blame.

I'm not myself rehaan silent treatment is killing me i haven't seen him and it's more than  one and half day, and rehaan never stays silent or maybe he but not in front of me even if we fight.

Uski chuppi chubh rahi hai dil me sans tak lena mushkil ho raha aesa kyu, I know it's just because I took him as my best friend their is nothing more between us, just five and half months more I'll go away from him and i think it's better for both of us.

I'll miss him

"I'm really sorry divya I'm just not feeling well" I said to divya as she hugged me and went back towards dhruv as I follow them quietly.

I think I should say sorry I don't know I can't take this it's killing me it's been almost two days he haven't talked to me and I haven't seen him it's annoying.

I took the chance as dhruv was busy telling divya about the tunnel I went to the upper part thinking what should I say as I went to the upper part of the fort I saw a very beautiful scene it's high and I can see the beauty of nature.

I smiled as I go a little further and look down I was startled as I took steps back quickly.

Ohhh gosh it's heaven but I don't wanna die.

Forget this I don't know what to say, no I mean how to say because it was not actually my intention, friendship with divya was just a accident and at that time we didn't made that promise, he is my husband and I don't take him is different thing but in friendship I think I should clear things I don't want him to hate, and his silence is eating me up.

I sat at a safe distance and started thinking what to say while eating my nails my bad habit I can't do anything about this gosh I'm really annoyed at myself.

(𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

Other side rehaan was in a meeting and everyone was very scared of him because he never got this angry it was visible to everyone because he has fired many employees and his personal assistant knew because he saw his boss killing two people's ruthlessly in anger losing his control taking his anger out he didn't even give them second chance to admit he just stabbed the sharpest knife into his different body parts and in another he beat him with the hammer and broke his bones and because of that those people dies.