3

Today is Ishita and Naksh wedding mehndi and haldi ceremony is gone peacefully after the crying session in mehndi ceremony rehaan couldn't make it to her haldi but it was fine because he cooed her and as he knew Ishita couldn't be angry with him for long.

"rehaan come fast in my room" Ishita voiced on a call to rehaan as she was feeling nervous and she wanted her bestfriend to be there for her but rehaan was busy with some stuff going on his company and for his heart sake he couldn't bring himself to see her wearing the wedding attire of someone else name still he came for his bestfriend wedding because he didn't want her to see there is something wrong.

"give me ten minutes I'll be there I'm just parking the car in driveway" rehaan said because he was the only one who was late on her wedding everyone was already here.

"you are saying this for half an hour if you lie I'm going to be angry with you,
you didn't even came to my haldi do you know how bad i felt you knew it was my dream that my friend stay by my side in my wedding and I'll be with their in their wedding and you are my only friend so i want you here" Ishita voiced her giving little lecture to him again on not being able to come to her haldi ceremony while Pouting feeling nervous.

before she can continue their was a knock on her door she tilting her neck looked at the door and went to open it and sighed as she quickly grabbed the latter hand and pulled him inside and the latter wa itself rehaan and Ishita started throwing questions...

"where were you this long??"

"it's my wedding and my only bestfriend is late on his own bestfriend wedding!?"

"I'm feeling soo nervous and excited my hands are getting sweaty!"

"do you think I'm looking preety?"

"do you think Naksh will like me?"

"and is uncle aunty came with you?"

"because i couldn't see them mom was asking me if they are coming or not!"

"oh god do you think my makeup will ruin if i cry too much??"

"and don't you dare leave my side even for a single second okay!?"

"and if you see my makeup ruining just hug me okay so that no one can see my face you know it's my first time and this heavy makeup is not helping with my anxiety!"

"wait!! wait!! wait!! can you take a breath ishi nothing is going to happen and you look absolutely beautiful stop your overthinking just because of naksh" rehaan voiced reasuringly to Ishita while cupping her face who was continuously blabbering idiotic things out of her anxiety and overthinking.

Ishita pouted and before he can say something Ishita mom came and said "rehaan beta will you come there is something I'll need your help" both glance at her mother Ishita frowned and said "mom why is your face gloomy like their is a death ceremony not your own daughters wedding".

rehaan looked at her and thought as he turned and said to Ishita "she is your mother that's why she is sad that you'll go with someone else today don't talk like that on your wedding day ishi" Ishita pouted and apologize to her mother feeling sad also now as rehaan went with Anushka Sharma (Ishita mom) while Ishita sat on her bed waiting patiently trying to calm her nerve.

Anushka went inside the room as rehaan follow her and he was shocked to see Ishita father and her grandmother, grandfather and Naksh parents and they all were looking very upset and Ishita father was sitting on a bed with facepalming himself stressfully.

rehaan already knew there was something wrong so he asked hesitantly "what happened uncle aunty aap sab log aese kyu baithe hai and uncle are you alright??" rehaan voice laced with worry as he went towards Ishita father and again looked around and saw naksh parents were looking guilty and ashamed as they were looking down.

"nothing is right everything is ruined my reputation my name and my daughter's life!" Ishita father Manish Sharma voiced his thoughts in anger and worry.

rehaan emotions were bubbling with no understanding what is he trying to say as he said "what do you mean??" this time rehaan was completely cold as he stood up and looked around at everyone and said "what is happening here say clearly i don't like games!!" Naksh parents gulped looking down ashamed as they don't know how to voice their thoughts as Ishita mom said "Naksh is not here and his phone is switched off so his parents tried his friends phone and found out that he ran away with his girlfriend the last moment after getting a call from his girlfriend giving threats that she'll die if he marry our Ishu and now our reputation and i don't know what we'll say to ishu how will she react if she came to knew about this she was very happy with this marriage" Anushka said while sobbing a little thinking about her little daughter who was very sensitive and innocent.

hearing this rehaan felt fury thinking about naksh and he knew now naksh is not going to live a long life but will live a few days with the pain that he never felt and will not be able to in future because he is going to die a slow and brutal death that he'll beg for death till he'll live .

rehaan went and hugged Anushka and said "aunt don't cry we'll try to make ishi understand I'll help you, you know she will take time but will eventually understand and accept the reality" rehaan was feeling bad seeing  Anushka in this situation because she was his godmother just like his parents were Ishita godparents they always adored Ishita a their own daughter and so did Ishita mom.

---------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the wait as I'm quite sick so i didn't update for a long time and thank you so much for your love and motivation.
read my other stories too love you all sending hugs to my pyare readers 👑

don't forget to vote 😉

my lovely readers...♥

follow me on Instagram for more more interesting updates.
sanvi_bookworm

follow me on Wattpad for more cute stories
sanvibookworm