4

Manish slowly get up as he went near them and without hesitation he dropped on his knees in front of rehaan startling him and his family because he never beg someone for something yet they saw him on his knees looking down on a verge of breaking down rehaan eyes went wide as he saw him on his knees looking down he was confused as he quickly helped him stand up and said "uncle never do this in front of me you take me as your son if you have something you should order me".

Manish looked ashamed as he looked at him and said "then marry my ishu".

hearing him rehaan hands dropped from manish arms as he looked at him and said "uncle how can you even say it did you even thought what are you saying??" rehaan voice was cold as he took step back, stabbing the back of his unrequited lover and his sole bestfriend and the sole reason of his happiness no he can't do that it will only do the honour of breaking them apart and what about his parents as from a royal he couldn't just marry suddenly and what will his parents think and what will happen when the citizens will find him being married.

seeing him manish held his both hands and begged him saying "please rehaan please beta i raised her i don't care about my self respect now because i don't want her to take any kind of worst decision she is very sensitive she was very happy after seeing naksh i don't know the exact reason but i was overjoyed seeing her happy face and now if i tell her that she can't marry him and he ran away she will broke i can't see her and the pressure of society, they will see her differently and will judge her and it will not help in her situation as she was always insecure, she has already suffered her life i don't want that now i will beg for forgiveness from Maharaj and maharani please rehaan beta i would've never asked you to do this but now it's about my Ishita"

hearing manish anushka eyes widened as she looked at her husband and Ishita grandparents also came towards him as they also beg him to marry their granddaughter as she was there favourite child they always adored her like their own daughter sometimes Ishita also forgot about her mom whenever she stays with her grandmother even though they were her father's uncle aunty (chachi- chacha).

seeing them also begging Ishita mother burge in middle and said "how can you say this he is her bestfriend and also our maharaj just because he is our ishu bestfriend and kind you can't ignore his identity as a royal person, and what more you'll be distroying two lives" ansuhka voiced worriedly taking rehaan side as she adores him like her own son and never compared him between Ishita and her brother gaurav.

manish glared at her and said "you think i don't respect him as our maharaj i do but right now if begging him is the sole solution of my all problems then I'll do, rehaan beta please Ishita she is very precious to me and my only daughter if you ever respected me then tumhe meri kasam marry my ishu i can't see her suffer her life"

rehaan didn't had anything to say as Ishita father gave her his swear and he was also thinking about what he said leaving no reason for him he nooded because it'll be better if he marry her rather than some other bastard and now he can't loose her to anyone and it doesn't matter anything now he was willing to be selfish for once just to get her.

rehaan nooded saying "uncle aunty I'll marry Ishita" Anushka eyes widened as she turned rehaan towards her and said "you can't rehaan I don't want you to marry Ishita because your uncle is forcing, I'll talk to Ishita and we will make her understand and will take care of her she'll be fine" hearing Anushka manish look at her and said "i also don't want this but only rehaan can help now and i can't watch my daughter suffering".

"aunty it's okay I'll marry don't worry I'll be fine" rehaan said leaving no room for Anushka to say anything as he was afraid of the consequence of the effect of naksh ran away on Ishita.

*wedding hall*

Ishita was excited as her dream was in front of her sitting in mandap with a sehra looking as handsome as ever her brother was taking her to the mandap happily not having any clue of their parents deed Ishita was walking towards the mandap holding her heavy yet beautiful attire smiling shyly.

(Ishita attire)

(groom attire)

--------------------------------------------------------- what do you think the reaction of Ishita when she will came to know that the guy she is marrying is her bestfriend not her crush

what do you think the reaction of Ishita when she will came to know that the guy she is marrying is her bestfriend not her crush.
thank you so much for your love and motivation.
read my other stories too love you all sending hugs to my pyare readers 👑

don't forget to vote 😉

my lovely readers...♥

follow me on Instagram for more more interesting updates.
sanvi_bookworm

follow me on Wattpad for more cute stories
sanvibookworm