11

(𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

She picked up her phone as she went inside the closest and sat in front of the vanity on a stool, I followed her and stand leaning beside her vanity crossing my arms, looking at her I can't take my eyes off her she is really looking like my favorite fruit no actually she is looking my favorite dish that I want to eat, the sweetest thing to devour more than any gazar ka halwa, more than any chocolate, more than any sweet existence.

Huh I sighed she put the phone against her ear supporting it with her shoulder I crouched and hold it for her.

She looked at me sighing she started wearing her earrings while talking on a call.

I didn't bother hearing what she is talking I'm just lost in her beauty that is making me blind.

"Yeah dhruv I'm getting ready I'll be done in one hour thanks really"

Huh dhruv that bastard of a shit is going to pick her up damnit no I can't let her go I quickly took the phone to my ear and said

"She is not coming she is busy with me" Saying that I hung up.

She looked at me in disbelief and anger as she said "the hell rehaan why did you do that he was going to picking me up".

The hell she is getting ready for that bastard of shit to pick her up hell I won't let them I hate that freaking bastard shit I feel like killing him, how dare he look at my ishi I want to pluck his eyes for seeing what's mine.

"You are not going no more discussion, and I don't get why you even want to meet him".

I was beyond frustrated with her attitude .

Can't she see my love for her.

" I'm going now get out from here " She said to me did she just threw me out of my own goddamned closet, well now my everything is her even I belong to her.

Sighing I went outside because no way she's gonna listen to me, she never did.

I went as I started pacing around the room.

I need to calm down first because she hates when someone order her around.

After two minutes I went inside and kneeled in front of her, she looked at me, I held her both hands and cupping them I put them in her lap and looked at her lovingly.

"Ishi please don't go, if you want to meet your mom dad or bhai I'll take you their but please I can't let you go alone with that dhruv" I said trying to explain my worry but she looked at me annoyed.

"Listen the first thing I'm not your ishi, second I'm going with him because my friend is coming to visit Rajasthan and as I don't know much here dhruv is gonna be our tour guide" She said taking her hands back.

Friend?? Which one why don't I know, was their anyone other than me??.

Am I feeling jealous?? For a mere friendship rehaan control she is all yours now friendship doesn't matter, but we promised to not make friends, what happened to that??.

"You haven't told me about any friend why? " I said standing up as I took step back.

(𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

"I forgot" I said as I applied my eyeliner.

"You forgot?, how can you??, you said no we made the promise that we'll never make any friends then why, I was frustrated already dealing your bastard dhruv and now here one another again?" He said he looked really mad.

I think I got too far.

"Why?? God dammit answer me" He yelled as I flinch and looked at him scared, he never got this upset with me.

"Sorry" I said looking at my fingers with whom I was fiddling with nervously.

"You know what I'm really upset with you, you don't like me right, you hate to be in presence?? Isn't it??, be happy go with whomever you want to go with I won't say anything, you wanna make new friends go ahead" Saying this he rushed out of the room, I saw the tear, I don't like it.

"Rehaan listen to me" I said but he was already out of the room, I wanted to go after him, but i just couldn't, I think it's better so that when I'll leave I don't get emotional and a make a fool in front of everyone.

After getting ready I went downstairs with my bag's of clothes, he is not here, he just be in his study room, I'm feeling bad now, I shouldn't have said I forgot when I clearly knew how much he was much protective of our friendship.

I went and got in can and went back home, mom was happy meeting me but I was not excited anymore, why??.

I didn't feel like eating so I directly when it my room and didn't came out,

why are my tears not stopping I'm laying in my bed trying to sleep but sleep is nowhere their is only tears, I feel like a worst person now, why do I always say harsh words in anger then regret it later.

(𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

Ishita fell asleep while crying, and when she woke up early morning she saw her eyes were swollen from crying, ignoring it she went inside and quickly took a bath and changing her clothes she went outside and found dhruv he was waiting for her leaning on car, when she approach him, he looked up at her and smiled and they both got in as he drove to the airport and their was silence.

Breaking it dhruv said
"I was excited to meet you, does he cares for you? ".

Hearing dhruv ishita looked at him and said "hmm bahut".

Seeing ishita reply dhruv didn't asked anything but he was concerned sensing ishita sadness she never stays silent always talking, she never talks to stranger but in front of her close one she is the most talkative person you'll even meet.

Dhruv stopped the car in front of airport, ishita was lost so dhruv called her and she came out of her zoning out and hopd off from the car and dhruv went to the parking lot , parking the car he went inside and stood beside ishita.

Divya came running taking ishita in her embrace and ishita smiled weakly and hugged her back.

All the excitement she had for meeting with her long distance friend has gone now it was only sadness.

Sensing ishita lack of emotions she looked at dhruv and raised her eyebrows, but dhruv just shrugged not knowing.

Divya sighed and put her arm around ishita and passed her luggage to dhruv.

Frowning he went ahead and giving them some privacy as Divya asked "what happened why are you sad, you didn't like me, is it because I became ugly over the time?".

Hearing divya she smiled a little and replied "how can it be possible you are more beautiful now".

Sighing divya left the reason because she didn't want to sadden her friend more so they silently went and ishita got in passenger seat and divya sat in back seat, dhruv started driving the car to the hotel, where they'll be staying.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

M

y Instagram
@Sanvi_bookworm

Follow my Wattpad
sanvibookworm