10

Seeing him ishita started laughing totally forgetting about that she was married to him as she always enjoyed making rehaan annoyed when they were friends
" Aare aare mere innocent ba.... " Remembering they were married so she cleared her throat and walk passed him and started packing.

Rehaan was frozen in his place seeing her jolly behavior again his heart was hammering in his chest for few minutes he was frozen in his place shocked but then he turned and being curious what happened to her he asked "who are you meeting? ".

Annoyed she looked at her and said "don't spoil my mood after many days I'm going outside".

" Don't forget I'm your husband" Rehaan retorted in annoyed tone.

"Ohh yeah how can I forgot you forced yourself on me imagining things, marrying to me without me knowing" Ishita said annoyed at him for making her remember the night how he married with her.

Hearing her he felt annoyed by her confrontation in this tone as he went dangerously closed to her and holding her arms tightly he said "do you know what you are even saying I'm tired of explaining things to you again and again can't you understand me I thought you will now after knowing me for years I thought you will calm down and will understand me but guess I was wrong you only care for yourself, your feelings, your everything right? " saying this he left her with jerk and stepped back looking at her with haterd and disbelief over her words.

Ishita felt a ting of guilt over her but annoyed by the truth she composed herself not showing her guilt and said "why would I understand you when you yourself didn't have faith in me, did you ever thought of telling me before you sat beside me in mandap??, huh tell me na you know what I don't want spoil my mood more because dhruv is picking me up in few hours" Saying this she went to towards closet to change her clothes.

Hearing dhruv name he got alarmed as his jealousy and anger grew apart his imagination because dhruv was always clinging to ishita.

(Rehaan pov)

no no I can't let her she is angry and I know he likes her I can't let him take her away I can't, I can't let that bastard take my ishi away he was always like that even when we met in college during when he didn't knew my identity, no one knows as my face is not revealed and about our marriage also but after six months as I'll be marring my red again legally in front of the world and my face will be revealed only few knows my identity as I always been cautious because of the mafia thing but I won't tolerate any bastard to have his eyes on my 'red'.

I went into the closest as I said "you are not meeting him, do you hear me?? You are not going with him anywhere" I said in monotonous.

"Excuse me he is my cousin and I don't need your advice to whom should I meet or whom not".

Cousin I know that kind of cousin sorry I mean that bastard kind of cousin.

"Not cousin just a mere son of your mother's friend and he is not a good person I don't like the way he looks at you so it's decided you are not going if you want to go somewhere I can go with you we can go out just like we used to? ".

" What do you mean you don't like that?? He is nice and fun to be with and for your kind information our relationship is changed we are not used to like we were before so their is no need for going out with you like we used to" She was getting annoyed I can see but I can't she is mine I won't let anyone touch her even with their dirty eyes.

I was starting at her with so much intensity feeling annoyed why can't she listen to me once??.

Annoyed she said without turning "have some manners and give me some privacy I need to change my clothes".

Great I thought as I went out annoyed I was pacing back and forth in the bedroom angry as to why she needs to hang out with that bastard dhruv ain't I enough, how can I even think this when she is angry with me but it won't long enough , I didn't notice when her phone rang but when she came out to pick her phone up I gasped my breath hitched my jaw drop to floor she was looking magnificent, I can't describe how angelic she looked 'white' I'm gonna call her white because she looks like a cloud, like a moon where I find my piece so soft to felt like never leaving her just like cloud and moon where people tells their deepest secrets and find peace and she is my moon.

(Her dress)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

I saw many of you don't vote guys I'm not forcing but your votes are my motivation to keep me going knowing you guys love to read so please Don't forget to vote 🤧❤

Love you all my pyare readers 🤍
Sending hugs🫂🥰

My Instagram
@Sanvi_bookworm

Follow my Wattpad
sanvibookworm