1

"how I'm looking rehaan" Ishita asked rehaan while she spun a round showing her mehndi ceremony dress,

'mine'

"you look very preety" rehaan replied with a small smile while he stood their crossing his arms around his chest looking at the girl who was his bestfriend and love.

"i know wait why you are wearing same colour kurta wear something else Naksh will feel sad if you look handsome" Ishita said as she saw that she and rehaan was twining and it was her mehndi with her crush turned out to be soon to be husband so she didn't want her soon too be husband sad so she walked towards her wardrobe and pulled out a black kurta and passed it to rehaan and urged him into the bathroom and said "change it" and smiled and closed the door of her bathroom.

rehaan went inside the her bathroom when she just pushed him inside and told him to change he did what she told him to without saying anything because he didn't want her to feel sad and didn't want to see her being mad at her own mehndi function he changed and walked outside and said "is this okay ishi".

hearing his bestfriend voice she turned and looked at him and said "i did mistake you look more Handsome now but It'll do atleast we are not twining" Ishita said and smiled excitedly as rehaan asked "well why do you have men cloth in your wardrobe??" he couldn't help ask as she replied "i shopped online i was busy buying dresses for me and i liked this kurta very much so i thought i should buy it for you isn't it dashing??".

"yeah it's good" rehaan answer with a big smile as he heard she liked it that's why she bought it for him hearing him Ishita also smiled proud at her choice.

(Ishita attire)

(Rehaan attire)

(Rehaan attire)

"Ishita di chalo sab wait kar rahe hai apka" Ishita heard her cousin calling as she replied "you go main rehaan ke sath aati hu" her cousin went downstairs as Ishita look at rehaan and went towards him and ran her fingers through rehaan hair to se...

"Ishita di chalo sab wait kar rahe hai apka" Ishita heard her cousin calling as she replied "you go main rehaan ke sath aati hu" her cousin went downstairs as Ishita look at rehaan and went towards him and ran her fingers through rehaan hair to set them back and seeing her getting difficulties because of her height he bend a little down for her as she properly comb her fingers into rehaan hair and smiled and said "all set kya hoga tumhara mere bina aur abhi bhul jate baal thik karna phir sab sochte apni hi bestfriend ki mehndi me budhu banke aa gaya" she scolded him for always being forgettable of little things.

he just smiled and shrugged it because he does Little things to get her attention towards them after that they both walked downstairs from Ishita room and went outside in garden.

the garden was decorated beautifully it was a small garden for small family functions everyone was waiting for Ishita as she entered the garden with her bestfriend rehaan some people were in deliama that if rehaan is the groom because not everyone saw the groom, rehaan walk her to the swing that was decorated for bride to sit and she smiled at him he smiled back and sat beside her for sometime Ishita mother came and she kissed her daughter on her forehead and smiled and said "meri gudiya is looking so pretty" and then she glanced at rehaan he stood and took blessings of Ishita mom and she Patted her shoulder and said " rehaan beta acha hai tum aaye warna iske nakhre to humse bhi nhi uthaye jate aur humare samne to ye ladki kabhi ache se behave nhi karti lekin apne pati ke samne pakka karegi" .

Ishita mother teased her as Ishita giggle but rehaan mood get spoiled hearing talk about Ishita husband because he was not the one he never felt this vulnerable before his heart was shattering little by little as he never imagined to see the love of his life with someone else and he can't do anything because he can't see her sad or cry.

giving a small smile to Ishita mom he looked at his bestfriend who was looking a like magnificent and her sweet smell that always makes him crazy Ishita was smiling and blushing.

"badi maa jiju is here with his mom and dad" Ishita cousin scream while running to where Ishita and her mom was hearing the girl they turned and Ishita dad also came from other side and the relatives were also dancing and enjoy as some of them were busy by mehndi artist making mehndi designs on their hands.

Naksh came with his parents and entered the garden when his gaze went towards Ishita she lowered her gaze and blushed and rehaan jaw clenched seeing the lustful gaze of naksh on Ishita he didn't liked a single bit of naksh because he was a playboy and seeing rehaan naksh smirked but his jaw clenched seeing him close to Ishita because he somehow started feeling something towards Ishita and seeing Ishita always talking to rehaan and talking about rehaan made his blood boil.

Naksh went towards Ishita and looked at rehaan and sat beside Ishita on swing close to Ishita and smirked looking at rehaan seeing this act of naksh rehaan palm make a fist tightly that his knuckles went white and naksh enjoyed the little reaction he get from rehaan.

Naksh purposely said "let me write my own name in the beautiful hands of my cute bride" hearing this everyone laughed and Ishita blushed and rehaan felt fury if not for Ishita he would have killed naksh no one would've find a single clue of his disapperance.

_______________________________________

thanku for choosing my story my all lovely readers 😚👑
read my other stories too love you all sending hugs to my pyare readers 👑

you all are mine my lovely readers...♥

follow me on Instagram for more more interesting updates.
sanvi_bookworm

follow me on Wattpad for more cute stories
sanvibookworm