I closed my eyes for a few seconds that felt like minutes.
"And what did you thought would happen? That I would leave to LA and forget about all of you guys...that I forget you?"

"Well yeah eventually l-"
I pulled my hands away from his touch and fully turned to look at him, I even stood up and stood in front of him.
"Goddamnit Chan are you really this oblivious?!"

I opened my arms and turned 360 degrees.
"Did you really think that I would want and could forget all of this?!"
I looked down at Chan and grabbed his hands this time instead of him holding mine.
"I'm so mad at you and hell I wanted to kill you but I would never be able to forget you and...I don't want to."

I tried to calm down my anger.
"I honestly don't want to believe you but I can't! That's just not how thing work, Chan!"

Chan stared at me and his eyes were glistening like diamonds.
"Do you forgive me, hyunjin?"
His eyes were wide open with hope and I could feel his hands starting to sweat.
I gulped and took a deep breath.
"No."
Chan his body shook for a second before he wanted to stand up but I stopped him from doing so.

"I don't forgive you for thinking that I could forget you.
I don't forgive you for ignoring your own wealth being.
I don't forgive you for neglecting your own feelings."

I leaned forward and I could feel his hot breath on my lips, our noses almost touching.
"But overall..."

I smiled and closed the gap between us.
I was kissing Chan, his lips were soft and plump and it was incredible how our lips matched; it felt like our lips were made for each other.
The kiss was soft and only lasted a few seconds but it felt like minutes.
Slowly I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead on his.

"...I forgive you."

I felt Chan his hand gliding behind my neck and he pulled me to him to close the gap between us once again with a kiss but this time it wasn't a short one.
It was a soft kiss which quickly turned to a heated one.

His hands were running up and down my neck and I moved my hands to each side of his face to hold him close and deepen the kiss.
I leaned in closer to the kiss and pushed Chan his upper body down so he would lay on his bed.
We were still kissing not breaking it.
I was now on top of Chan caressing his face while we kept our lips glued together.

"You are driving me crazy hyunjin, do you know it?"
I licked over my lips and Chan his hands moved from my neck to my waist.
"You really took me off guard with your action."
He said with a soft smile.
"But you liked it, didn't you?"
I whispered and he answered by leaning in for a kiss again.

"I love it."
He whispered in my ear.

We kissed again and I let my tongue move over his lips, sliding it inside his mouth roaming around.
His hands were now rubbing on my waist and a shudder went through my spine.
We stopped the kiss to catch our breath.
"Why did it take us so long to do this..?"
I said and Chan smiled not answering my question but it didn't matter at all cause we kissed again.

We had another heated kiss session and my hands went down to Chan his chest slowly touching his abs up and down.
He immediately stopped the kiss.
"We should stop."
My eyes widened when I heard the sentence leave his mouth that I kissed so tenderly.
"What-"

"That's not what I mean...I like what we're are doing right now but I'm in rut Hyunjin."

I breathed out a big sigh.
"You almost had me have a heart attack but I don't care if you are in rut Chan. I want you to stop thinking about others well being; start loving and caring for yourself and I'll start by guiding you.

Chan POV:

His beautiful brown hair, his plump red lips, the mole under his eye, his tender figure, his soft touch on my chest...I was craving all of it.

"...;start loving and caring for yourself and I'll start by guiding you."
My breath hitched at what hyunjin said, not knowing how to respond but I couldn't respond either way cause our tongues intertwined again.

I pulled him close so that our chests were slightly touching now.
The fabric of his shirt rubbing on my naked chest send heat waves through my body.
His hand moved down to my pants and I felt his palm on top of my clothed crotch.

"I don't think you are aware of what you are doing hyunjin..you are playing with fire."
I broke the kiss whispering in a low voice.

"I always liked to play with fire."

~~~~~~~~~~~1520 words~~~~~~~~~~~
By far one of the best chapters

Song recommendations?

I recommend the song I put in above ^^