WHAT AM I GOOD AT?

I slept like a baby. You'd think I couldn't fall asleep now after sleeping so much, but you'd be wrong. You don't know how much I like to sleep. Every weekend I would even sleep until one in the afternoon when I was still going to boarding school. I probably would have slept until one that morning too if someone's voice hadn't woken me up.
- Time to wake up sleeping beautie.; I knew immediately who woke me up. Not only by his voice but also by what he said.

- Five more minutes Luke.; I answered.
- We have too much work, you have to get up.; he pulled the blanket off me.
- I left your clothes on my bed, hurry up and change. I will wait for you at the lake with the canoes.; he told me and headed for the exit.

I got up and got ready. I ran to the canoe lake. I saw Luke throwing stones into the lake. He was outstanding at it. They were bouncing off the water. I clapped and he turned around. He smiled at me. He handed me a stone and I took it. I threw a rock, it was good, but not as good as Luke was at it.
- Natural talent, it seems. - he laughed.
- You said we have a lot of work to do.; I asked.
- Yeah, we have to find something you're good at.; he replied.
- I'm good at this.; I answered.
- You're really funny. We have to find something that will help the parent claim you.; he replied. How can he not understand that I am serious and that I am not joking?

-Cabin number 1 Zeus, cabin 3 Poseidon and cabin 13 Hades are empty that's because they made a deal. An agreement to have no more children after that agreement.;Luke began to explain as we walked.
- Why did they make that deal?; I asked.
- Because their children have become too strong. They are the big three. But we won't even rule it out as an option. The children who were born after that agreement are forbidden children...; he started but stopped. I saw that his mood suddenly fell. I didn't know what happened, maybe I said something wrong. I'm not one of those people who will immediately ask "What happened? Is everything okay? Why are you suddenly sad?". I just nodded my head,
-.Cabin number 8 is also empty, at least that's how it seemed to me when we passed by it.; I thought of it.
- This is because Artemis promised to remain a virgin forever.; he explained.
- Yeah, ok; I answered.
- Let's start with cabin number 4 Demeter. Goddess of vegetation. How are you with nature? Do you like animals?; he asked.
-Terrible, honestly. I was once attacked by a squirrel in the park. And I hate mud, my shoes get dirty. Also, I am allergic to plants.; I answered.
- So we cross Demeter for sure.; he laughed.
-But your comment about the shoes made me visit cabin number 10, Afrodita.; he finished. He mentions Aphrodite again, and I still have no idea what goddess she is. And I'm ashamed to ask.
-Grover asked me who my human parent was. That's my mom.; I thought of it.

He thought for a few seconds.
- So you can't be Aphrodite's daughter. Since she is a goddess. We also cross cabin 2 Hera, 4 Demeter, Athena 6 and Artemis 8.; he explained.
- Then who remains uncrossed?: I asked. I even laughed a little.
-Cabin 5 Ares, but I don't believe you are his daughter. You just don't give me that energy. Cabin 7 Apollo, Cabin 9 Hephaestus...; he paused. As if he didn't want to say the last cabin. I do not know why. And it didn't look like he wanted to say the first cabin. I don't know why but it seems to me that Luke doesn't really like Ares.
-... cabin 11 Hermes, cabin 12 Mr. D and the big three.;he finished.
-Where are we starting from?; I asked.
- The forge is the closest to us, from there.; he replied. Forge?

They equipped me and explained what I needed to do. They were explaining to me how to make a sword. I made it in the end, but it was more crooked than the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

-Let's move on.; Luke suggested.
-I agree.; I answered.

- We still have time before lunch, do you want to go canoeing?; he asked.
- I want to, but only if I won't get wet.; I answered. We headed towards the lake with the canoes.

Poor Luke, he had to prepare everything himself, because I didn't want to get wet. I don't like water, I really don't like it. The very thought of what's in the water scares me. I also have a fear of the deep, I think I can't even swim, but I don't know, I've never even tried.

- Ready?; Luke asked me, extending his hand. I took his hand and got into the canoe. We started rowing.
- We're not going too far, are we?; I asked.
-No why?; Luke replied.
- I'm not a big fan of the deep.; I answered.
-All clear.; he replied.
- I wouldn't say I'm a child of Poseidon.; I joked. I knew he was the god of the sea. So I knew those famous gods. Also Ares, who I had to write about in that stupid essay.
- We cross six, seven remain.; Luke answered.
- It's nice to row like this, in the fresh air.; I said.
-Yes, you're right. The only problem is that my hands fall off from rowing.; he replied.
- I don't feel it. I could do this all day.

We rowed for about half an hour, I'm not sure, I didn't have a watch. I saw on Luke that he was visibly tired, so I suggested:
- Maybe we should go back.
- Great idea. It's lunch soon anyway.; Luke answered. I felt a little sorry for him. He's stuck with me all day because Chiron asked him to. And now his arms hurt from rowing because of me.