"Close your eyes." Arthur told her and Merlin obeyed.

Arthur took the necklace which he got from her and put it around her neck, it was perfect for her and her visible collar bone added to its volume. "Happy eighteenth birthday."

"Arthur? What? This, what was the need for this?" Merlin asked him.

Arthur sat down next to her. "The most beautiful girl on earth deserves the most beautiful necklace in the world."

"This is beautiful, thank you so much."

"Merlin, I need to talk to you about something."

"Even I have to tell you something-"

"First me, please?"

"Alright."

"Do you think that I'll make a good king because if you don't doubt me I don't doubt myself."

"Arthur, all I know is that if you are a good person, you'll be a good king."

"Because father has high hopes on me."

"Just believe in yourself."

"Do you believe me?"

"I believe you, your heart is good."

"I hope you liked this, the gust of wind wasn't my idea but I guess my destiny helped me."

"I don't like it." Merlin said which made Arthur's heart shatter. "I love it!" Merlin said and gave him a kiss on the right cheek.

Arthur blushed harder than ever.

"I'm never washing this cheek again." Arthur said to his knights when they went back to Gaius' chambers after watching the fireflies for one and a half hour. Merlin now was having a chat with Morgan and Gwen.

"That was the closest Merlin had ever been to you." Leon replied. "Good work!"

"Now just don't wait anymore and propose to her already." Gwaine replied as he began to drink.

"I have to tell mother the good news." Arthur said. "But father-"

"Arthur, true love always wins." Lancelot replied as he held his shoulders.

"I know that but what if father doesn't allow? He's very unpredictable. What if he tries to harm Merlin. I can't live without her."

"Don't think negatively." Percival advised.

After celebrating for some more time they left the chambers and went to their respective homes. Merlin sat in her chamber and looked at herself in the mirror and thought if Arthur would still love her the same way if he learns about her magic.

Suddenly she heard the sound of something falling behind her and turning around she saw that one of the flowers Arthur gave her was missing. Merlin ran to the window and saw something taking that flower and running towards the forest.

Merlin didn't think twice before jumping out her window and running after it, even though she was still in her dress.

"Hey! Arthur gave those to me! Come back!" She yelled and kept her full concentration on that creature running away with her flower. She used her magic to trap that creature and it fell to the ground.

"This is what you get when you mess with the greatest sorceress to ever walk the earth." Merlin said and approached the fallen creature.

When she reached it, she found it to be a baby white dragon! Merlin hadn't seen any dragons before and this one so happened to steal her flowers. Merlin felt sorry to see the dragon fallen down and held it like a baby in her arms. The dragon opened its eyes and saw Merlin looking at it. The dragon licked her cheek and Merlin giggled.