Each of them were shocked as well as looked impressed on her cooked up story.

" Woooaahh , everyone says that a family must have lawyers and doctors. But today I say that a family must have a brilliant

and creative author like our Sanvi " Rishan said clapping his hands in excitement. And everyone also agreed with him .

" so for now most of the things are sorted, now I think we all must should retire to our rooms , and let them have rest too. " Vanika said looking at Reyansh and Ahana.
Everyone shook their heads in agreement and were ready to leve, when a meek voice caught up their attention.

" Bhaiya, bhabhi thanks to all of you, thank you for accepting me even after knowing my truth and thank you for your concern and for letting me be a part of this family ." It was Ahana who was standing a few steps away from the door with her hands joined in gratitude and eyes filled with tears .

Everyone's heart melted looking at her , they were well aware about her true identity but still couldn't hate her , and how could they even , afterall it wasn't her fault and she didn't deserve it, infact noone deserves the fate that Ahana and many females like her had , it's never their fault but it's always the fault of our double standard society , which calls names to the people living in red light areas , even when it's all because of some people of this so called society who drag innocent people into the heinous web of prostitution. People of our society, blame the people of red light areas and call them names , but never ever cares about those so called respected folks who go into such places after the sunset just for the sake of their entertainment and take other people as the medium of entertainment.

" we have accepted you as our family but I think you still haven't accepted us as yours . " Vidhi said , running her hands through her shoulder hairs.

" no no bhabhi there's nothing like that. " Ahana said shaking her head in denial

" then why are you joining your hands and thanking us again and again. " Asked Vanika

" Ahana family means support, we all are for one , one is for all , we don't thank each other , we just respect one another and expect the same from you, that's it ." Ruhan said with a small smile , caressing her hairs slowly. Everyone else smiled and soon after that they bid each other good night and retired to their respective rooms.

It was midnight and everyone was fast asleep except Ahana , who was twisting and turning in her bed , when suddenly felt Reyansh's breath fanning on her hands , as he had turned towards her. While sleeping he looked too innocent, she was thankful to him for saving her dignity and she drifted into the valley of her past.

Flashback

The streets of Sonagachi were bustling with crowd of women , dressed in most exotic dresses, standing at their doorsteps to lure men , and men who were there to quench their lost were grabbing random women in their embrace and doing all types of dirty talks with them , when suddenly there was a loud honking in the street and the crowd paused at it's place to look st the owner of the black shinning Mercedes.

When suddenly a loud voice boomed
" eyyyeeee , hato re hato re Chakraborty sahib aa gaye hai, cholo hato, sahib ko aane ke liye rasta do , eyyyeeee Jhumri , jaa jake Noori bai ko bata de ki Chakraborty sahib aa gaye hai."

( Heyyy , move aside,  move aside, Mr. Chakraborty  is here , Give way to sir . Hey Jhumri go , and tell Noori bai that Chakraborty sir has arrived. )