Another new voice was heard as it's owner was slowly emerging from the shadows. Her skin was tanned as her white hair was flowing. However, what was truly shocking was the fact her appearance was that of Yamashiro Ren.

Soon a bright light began to envelop the room

Soon a bright light began to envelop the room. As the Gods of Thunder shield their eyes, they saw the final god appear before them. She was a woman with long hair extending passed her back, lipstick on her lips, with a black tattoo in the middle of her forehead under her hairline, in addition to jagged markings underneath her slitted eyes. She adorns Japanese attire, resembling a kimono much larger than herself, to the point that it touches the ground, with a hair ornament that ties her hair in the back.

 She adorns Japanese attire, resembling a kimono much larger than herself, to the point that it touches the ground, with a hair ornament that ties her hair in the back

"Taikyoku-nee....."

"Kneel, Shikoku. I thought you'd be able to make preparations in my place, as I can't distance myself from mother's side, but alas.....a god has fallen. That is an unfathomable failure."

"I can't forgive myself either."

The moment she said that, a sword suddenly pierced through Shikoku's back as it pinned her to the ground. Blood escaped from her mouth and her wound as she was in agonizing pain. Meanwhile, the expression on Taikyoku's face didn't change in the slightest.

"In the short while it will take you to recover, suffer as much as possible. Then, do not concern yourself with what happened to Kuusetsu any longer. With that, your judgement has been delivered.

~A few minutes later~
After Shikoku finally managed to recover, the Eight Gods of Thunder were all sitting at a table as they were discussing what to do. This was a situation they didn't expect, but they needed a plan in order to move forward. Soon, Taikyoku began to speak up.

"Now then, we originally planned to launch an all-out attack once all eight of us pillars gathered together. However, the situation has changed. What is the plan moving forward, Shikoku?"

"As the Mato Defense Corps' ability to organize itself is higher than anticipated, we will bring forward what we planned to do after the attack, The Day of Purification. Once we begin the Day of Purification, we will launch an all-out attack."