" Thank you bhabhi...." She says but Raj looks away from her and looks at Neil and as he is seeing Neil in person right now on his birthday, so steps forward to wish him

" Happy birthday dost..." he says while hugging him, to which Neil smiles.

" Thanks bro...." He says after breaking the hug.

" Happy birthday Neil...." Simran also says while hugging him

" Same to you bandriya..." Simran pouts at his words and the other three slightly chuckles seeing her face

But then seeing both of them coming from outside so late in the night, Neil says

" Tum dono abhi aa rahe ho...." On Neil's question, Raj looks at him and before Simran can answer that Raj had taken her on her birthday date......Raj speaks

" Tum dono bhi to abhi aa rahe ho...maine sawal kiya...?" Both of them get a little shocked at Raj's words and before his answer heats up the atmosphere, Raj smiles.

" Bhai meri biwi ka bhi birthday tha...celebrate nahi karta kya main ?" Raj says looking at him

" Now I didn't say this...Now it is your right and also your duty to make my sister feel special on this day...." Raj smiles lightly at his words but Avni sees that her brother's smile is not genuine and she also notices that he hasn't said anything to her yet.

" Accha Simran tum Neil se baate karo.....main andar jaata hu "

Saying this, Raj is about to go inside but seeing him like this, Avni thinks something and takes his name.

" Bhai.... Raj hears her voice but for the first time in his life, ignoring her words as well as her, he goes inside on which Avni as well as Neil are a little shocked as to what happened just now.

Whereas Simran sighs after seeing this behavior of Raj, but she thinks that she has explained a lot to him, Now she will not turn off Raj's mood by saying anything between these two brother and sister.

" Bhabhi kuch hua hai kya....bhai theek hain...?" After Raj leaves, worried about his strange behavior, Avni asks Simran

" No, nothing has happened...wo theek hai....Maybe he must be tired, I had troubled him a lot today, so...." Avni smiles lightly at her answer but somewhere she understands that Simran's answer is not correct.

" Accha Neil tu andar to chal....andar Baithkar baate karte hai...."

" Nahi, Now I am leaving for home...anyway it is quite late...Maa papa paresaan ho jaayenge "

" Neil tu shayad maa ki warning bhul gya hai...agar tune apni ye harkate band nahi ki to......" She does not speak further when Avni interrupts

" Kaisi warning bhabhi ?" 

" Avu, Tum yehaan nahi thi to ye janab yehaan ka raasta bhul gye the....toh maa ne kaha ki agar ye yehaan nahi aayega to maa iski shaadi tumse nahi karwayegi...." Neil makes a poor face at Simran's words, on which Avni looks at him lovingly because she understands why he would have done this.

" Isiliye aaj unse mile bina gye to maa naraz ho jaayengi...."

" Haan, waise bhi maa ko pta hai aap yehaan aane waale ho.... to ab aap dekh lo aapko kya karna hai....?"

Avni also tells him and after listening to both of them, he really cannot take the risk of displeasing his second mother who loves him so much, that is why he goes inside with them

And as Avni said that Neela knows that Neil is coming, so, he sees Ashish and Neela sitting in the hall, maybe waiting for him, for them.

He meets them, touches their feet and takes their blessings and they both wish him a happy birthday.