chapter 20( I feel the same way)

"We are here finally!.. we are in Paris ahh.... I'm tired" yn thinking then moved to the other side and saw a beautiful scene seeing tae sleeping he was looking like an angel how he is so handsome she was staring at him when tae said " done staring at me?" Yn flinched when he opend his eyes with a boxie smile she flinched again when pilot announced we gonna land in 15mins...

Seeing this tae start laughing a romantic scene become comedy here yn was all shy and red and looked out of the window she became angry at tae why did he laughed tae said" hey are you angry?" She didn't said anything just looking outside the window he said again " am sorry I didn't mean to do that" she was silent still tae sigh and turn her towards himself and kissed her first she was blank and didn't knew how to react...

Before she can reply to it he remove his lips and sit on the seat he thought she will kiss him back but she didn't I did wrong? And went silent he thought she will kiss him but didn't here with yn she is thinking I should have kissed him I guess he is angry with me when she was about to say something announced please wear your seatbelt we are going to land in few minutes she didn't said anything she was again struggling with the belt tae saw it he did the belt without saying something yn was regretting she should have kissed him back....

They landed and tae was still taking care of her but not talking to her she was feeling sad she wanted to say sorry but every time she try to say she couldn't like this in the car too tae was on call with the departments talking about meetings

She thought she will say sorry in the hotel but he got her out of the car and hotel manager came to receive her tae was in hurry or may be angry that he went to the office directly she was sad because this was her fault...

When she reached her room it was so beautiful and big then she thinking of doing something for tae of course she love him too then she arranged everything

In evening when tae came to the hotel room the lights were off he thought yn went out without even telling him he shouldn't be that hursh on her he was feeling bad he was about to call her but suddenly he heard a music he went to the main bedroom and saw something he never imagined yn was there wearing his favourite colour dress he was surprised then she grab his arm gently and make him move on the beat while dancing she said" I'm sorry for what I did on the flight I was blank at that time that I didn't kissed you back" and like this she hugged him tightly and the same he did..

He said" I'm sorry I kissed you suddenly I should have asked you but when you didn't kissed me back I thought you don't love me like before now you love is gone".

Yn said" like before?" He said" hmm I got to know you love me your mom told me at first I was not sure but then I start feeling the love sorry for not telling you before I'm sorry for being cold"

Yn checkled and said" you were never cold to me you were always good  that's made me fall for you but I backed off when I got to know you have a girlfriend but... I can't help myself to resist you may be you did all this just because of media or because of you feel sorry for me or because of your dad.......... I am so-sorry but I feel the same way I felt before for you ......"