chapter 4 ( meet my girlfriend)

Finally she said yes I will tell dad now thank god!!

Yn was there I said"um.... Today let's meet my parents and after that my let's meet my girlfriend today" Yn said "okay Mr. Kim" And she went I'm so happy!!!

Yn pov:when he said that I just said okay and run away it's hurting I don't know but I'm not fine... His girlfriend his parents what about me? I loved you I was about to cry when soobin came" Yn are you okay did he yelled again? " I said "no no he didn't I'm just little tired thank you" He smiled and I went away

Soobin pov: why I scared this much I should tell her but she never give me a chance to say anything you should think something soobin..... And I went to my cabin

Taepov: I called yn as my parents are coming

On the phone: tae: my parents are on the way come fast be ready...

Yn:okay Mr. Kim (call ended)

She came and she is looking beautiful but how? asked me "am I looking good Mr. Kim? I said hmm then after 10 mins my parents entered I welcome them " Welcome mom and dad meet yn my girlfriend " My dad said "you are his PA right? Yn"

She Shuttered "y-yes Mr. Kim"(90° bow)
My dad "hmm okay well I heard about you in the company you are a kind girl" she was nervous and said "tha-nk you Mr Kim " My mom"you are so beautiful and what a nice name yn " Yn smiled and said"thank you mrs. Kim" My mom said "oh come on call me mom " I just smiled she loves yn and yn said "o-okay mom"

My dad looked at me very seriously I asked "what happened dad? " He said" Nothing just thinking how you get the girl like her? " I was scared is something wrong? And I said"wh-what do you mean dad? "He said " I mean how can a stupid boy get a very mature and beautiful girl I don't believe " I whined "dad!!!! (Pout) "

Yn pov: I was so shocked how can the cold CEO be this my childish in front of his parents? Then his mom said" Hmm I understand why are you have this look haha yeah he is still a child for his dad he is cold but I think you will make him as old tae back I believe you" And I said" Why you think that mo-m?

She smiled and said "I can see how much you love him by your eyes" My mouth was wide open "how you know? " Then She said "I am older then you experience talks you know"(smiled)

Then his dad "well we liked you yn we want you as our daughter in law let's talk with your dad"

I looked down and said"I don't have appa He passed away when I was 16" His father looked at me and said" Who said you don't have im your appa you will call me appa okay"

I smiled he hugged me and said"never say you don't have dad" I just nodded tae was looking happy like this we talked and they talked with my mom on phone she was happy with it. She knows I love him. They will fix the date with my mom.

When tae said we will be going to meet my girlfriend jane I just nodded

It's lunch time we are in the vip restaurant I asked"why are we here? " He said "to meet her" I just nodded

When he said "oh there she is"he went there and said" meet my girlfriend "

I turned around I saw........

I was shocked my mouth left only word......Veronica