chapter 19( my chance)

I love you mrs Kim (whisper) he said that and went forward I was in shock and still standing there he left me dumbfounded...

He was walking while walking he looked back at me and said" mrs.kim are you not coming?(bright smile)" I was still looking at him what did he just say? Thinking that he again looked at me...

And frown his brows and came to me hold my hand and said" mrs.kim we will be late I know you are shock you have time to digest it " and pull me to the check in place..

My mind was still there why? I couldn't say anything bro does he really love me?She was still confuse but tae did all the check ins and all they sit to there business class seat which she was having for the first time

She was still confuse but tae did all the check ins and all they sit to there business class seat which she was having for the first time...

Tae pov : she was struggling with the seatbelt haha she is really cute now I know how it's feel when people do that lovely dovey things I said " let me help you I was helping her but she really tied it like a  knot I have to untie it I get closer to her I was just inch away from her..

Yn in mind" he came close to me ahhhh what is happening to me and I am so nervous then I just looked at him how handsome he is then her eyes went down to his chest how good I just want to grab it no no no what I am thinking ahhhhhhh I was looking at him when he said something

Tae: hey it's open I said" she Is looking at me our faces were so close my eyes travelled to her lips I gulped

I looked again in her eyes to ask if she is okay she was looking okay with it then I proceed it to get closer to her lips...

She closed her eyes...

But then" sir this is the menu you can order what you want thank you " the airhostess came we aparted before kissing shitt man!!!!!

She became shy and closed her eyes ahhhh my chance is gone now..

I should also sleep and wait for the chance again aghh!