chapter 15( realization)

Yn pov:we are going on honeymoon?? Shit! But why? Mom dad told him and he accepted? Waohh(shocked)?

I went up while thinking about what just happened! I have to do the packing (sigh)

I was  packing my stuff when I heard a  noise from tae's room i walked here and saw him lying on the floor I got panick seeing him on the floor I went and shake him but he was not responding...

My mind was not working I looked here and there and CPR him only this thing came in my mind...

After pressing his chest I give him  breath by my mouth his eyes were closed  then someone grab my neck? Huh? Then I realized he was kissing my lips!! I jerk his hand and stand up immediately!

Tae pov: I was looking for my collection of tiepins and I saw a cockroach there I tried to balance myself but ended up closing my eyes next moment I was lying on the floor and I slowly opened my eyes I felt something on my lips and when I look clearly it was yn? What she is doing?  Nothing came in my mind I kissed her back it was so smooth her lips are cherries I want to taste more but she jerk my hand then?

"What are you doing Mr. Kim? I was giving you CPR!! " She said the reality hit me so hard then I said"umm... Sorry yn I didn't mean to it I was dreaming yeah I was dreaming!"

She stand up and give me hand  I also stand up then she asked "what happened to you t-tae? Why were you on floor? " She took my name why it's sounding so good? Ahh I can't tell her that I saw a cockroach  I space out for a min then she shaked me then said"oh I just got  imbalance yeah haha" She look so  concerned about me then I again said"am fine yn don't worry"

She said" Okay t-tae but be careful  please "this is the second time God!!!! Why I'm heating up but I have to maintain my cool aura I said" Yeah nothing happened to me you go and pack your bags "she nodded and went out...

After she left I understand that she loves me so much is it the realization?