chapter 2(will you marry me y/n?)

Y/n pov: we were in the party as I am his assistant(sigh) I'm so tired now...but have to smile....you know I think if I'm tired then how much he will be...sometimes I pity him.... His father give him the responsibilities in a very small age no doubt his father is a nice man and loves him but giving him the company in very small like he was 23 when he took over the company....... Well what to say...

I looked at him he was talking in his dark aura agh handsome! I went to him you know he can talk in so many languages everyone was very impressed and like this party ends.....

We were in the car I was sitting in the front he was driving as he like to drive

We were in the car I was sitting in the front he was driving as he like to drive... And he said something when I looked at him" Um.... Y/n[oh being informal nice]"I said "yes Mr. Kim " Then him "ahh..... I want to talk about something to you" What it can be then I said" Yeah sure Mr. Kim" He said While focusing on road"no not now tomorrow lunch? " I said"let me check your schedule"he said "just remove it if anything is there I want talk something important " I looked at him he was serious "but Mr. Kim" He said "just do (cold) " I said"o-okay Mr. Kim

He dropped me I asked him for coffee but he said "it's late already you should go and sleep good night y/n" then he went... But what he wants to talk about? I'm so curious ahh!

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Tae pov: I am so nervous how to ask her oh I think she came God please make her say yes....

She came inside and said "morning Mr. Kim" I replied "hmm" I can't help I'm like this only... then she said"today's schedule umm.... "I said " Hmm say" She started "so you have a meeting with Mr. Kang at 11am after that you have a lunch with him at-" I interrupted "cancel it I told you (cold) " She said "but Mr. Kim you have to he is a important client" I sighed "okay but I want to talk tell me when I'm free"
She checked and said "between 5 to 7 pm " I said "hmm let's have coffee then" She was starring at me ofc this is first time I'm doing this but I said" What? "She looked away and said nothing and went out
After meetings and lunch

I'm so tired after all these meetings I need a coffee when y/n entered with coffee I looked at her she really know what I need I smiled a little....

She said " Here coffee I know you must be tired have it" When I said"but we were going out for coffee?" She smiled and said"Mr.kim you can have coffee here and tell me about you want to talk there is no one "I looked around yeah ofc this is my cabin and sound proof how stupid I am aghhh! I looked at her and said " Hmm.. Okay well I wanna talk-I means I wanted to ask no I mean-" She said"Mr.kim have your coffee first and calm down then say " I took a sip close my eyes and thought to say that in one breath "will you marry me y/n!!? "

Tobe continue.......