chapter 11(I will save him)

I didn't said anything... After that we were driving home ride was silent yn was looking out of the window when I said "umhmm! Ahh... So you want to go airport tomorrow to see off him? " She just shook her head as no and said"he don't want it or else he won't be able to go" I wanted to ask her why she love me and if she does then why didn't she told me? I'm feeling guilty that am hurting her!!....

We came home and went to our rooms next morning I left early because I had to go home to dad for something and also I do want to face yn right now I can't forget what I got to know last night...

Yn pov: I woke up and did my morning routine and saw my brother's text saying I got the flight on right time and will call you when I arrived there I just smiled and went down...

Granny said " Good morning yn" I replied the same and asked" Mr. Kim did breakfast? " She said" Yes he left early you sit have breakfast I will serve you and yes someone is waiting in young master's office she want to meet you"

I just looked at the door of office and said" I will eat later i should go and meet them"

Jane' pov: I was just sitting there in his office when my phone ranged smiled at the caller id it's my boyfriend oh no no not tae haha he is just my ATM my real boyfriend is ken i picked up the call " Hey babe why did you call? " He said" Did you get the money? When I said" Yeah he told me to take the card from his home office such a fool guy I just want to finish this all and live with you"...

He said" Yeah Veronica just little longer then we will be together baby hahaha"..
She said" Hey don't call me Veronica okay bye I will call"...

Yn pov: I was about to go inside as the door was little open I heard something she was saying tae a fool? What the- I was right she is here Veronica? I heard everything I got it that she don't love tae for sure only for money she is here... She cut the call when I entered..

She said" Oh you here well tell me where is his business credit card he told me to bring it to him " I am just looking at her with anger and said" Well you are a nice actor what a drama you are playing must be fun right? "

She said" What are you saying? I don't understand "I just clapped " Enough!with your acting I know you are Veronica and I know you don't love him just using him! You bloody-"

She was just looking at me and then" Hahahha done with your lecture? Yeah I don't love him so what? Aren't you also with him for money? What's the difference?? Just have his money and shut up! "

I was in disbelief " You know what's the difference that I love him! I can't let him suffer because I know what you are up to" I said

She said"oh so you love him? Nice nice but...... He loves me right? Haha he will never believe you and even you try to tell him it will be of no use so better let it be"(dark eyes)

When I said" He loves you and you are doing this with him? How dare you!!?
She said" Ohh I got scared haha yeah I dare he is just a fool businessman who fall in love huh well he is with me no one can save him haha"(devil laugh)

I didn't said anything just squint my eye and open them and said" I will save him"