Chapter 199: Kui Yuan, 328, & Phantom Maiden

Start from the beginning

Guo Jia nodded and remembered that Zhao Decai had developed a Grade 8 Spiritual Energy Cannon.

The blueprint for the Spiritual Energy Cannon could only create Grade 9 Spiritual Energy Cannons. However, in the past, Mei Changge had upgraded a few and handed them over to the Creation Workshop.

In the end, Zhao Decai managed to figure it out.

“Grade 8? Looks like the Creation Workshop produced many good stuff.”

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up when he heard Guo Jia’s words.

The power of a Grade 8 Spiritual Energy Cannon was not something a Grade 9 could compare to. Its power was doubled.

“That’s right. Moreover, the Green Brick factory is also refining Green Brick day and night. It contributed greatly in building the major cities.”

Guo Jia smiled and couldn’t help but praise.

The Green Brick factory had been established with the Heavenly Flame they had obtained from Ye Yan.

At that moment, the Heavenly Flame Pavilion could be said to be quite independent. Only Ye Yan, Su Yang, Zhao Li, and Jiang Xiaoyu were there.

Among them, Ye Yan was the owner of the Heavenly Flame Pavilion, and Su Yang and Jiang Xiaoyu had directly entered the Transcendent realm using the Resplendent Star Lotus.

They also began to plant various herbs, spiritual flowers, and so on in their respective Blessed Lands.

As for Zhao Li, he became very successful in the Green Lotus Territory. After all, he nurtured all kinds of Spirit Beasts and could be said to be the largest meat merchant in the Green Lotus Territory. Unfortunately, the Spirit Beast meat nurtured in his Blessed Land was provided to Green Cloud Pavilion and concocted by Guo Jia.

But occasionally, some Spirit Beast meat would be circulated, causing some commoners to pursue Zhao Li even more.

Because of this, Zhao Li personally asked Guo Jia if he was allowed to open a butcher shop. In the end, Guo Jia did not stop him at all. As long as it did not affect the Spirit Beasts provided to Green Lotus Blessed Land, it was not a problem.

However, it had to be said that after Zhao Li raised the Fragrant Boar, the fragrance of the Spirit Beast meat increased by 20% again.

Of course, these were all small matters.

Ye Yan provided a red spiritual fire. Guo Jia asked Mei Changge for instructions and said that if the Green Brick factory had any profits in the future, he could give Ye Yan 20% of the profits.

Of course, the Green Brick factory was mainly for the construction of the Green Lotus Territory, so there was naturally no profit to speak of.

However, it was hard to say in the future.

“The Green Brick factory can continue to be expanded. Moreover, with the experience gained from the Green Brick factory, Feng Xiao, you can collaborate with Hu Hua to explore other business avenues, such as establishing a clothing factory. These ventures are all connected to commerce.”

“Furthermore, these might be sold in the Green Lotus Market in the future.”

Mei Changge smiled and said to Guo Jia.

Mei Changge had high hopes for the Green Lotus Market.

Of course, the main product was still the Spirit Wine. It was still far inferior in other aspects.

“I understand.”

Guo Jia nodded. He knew very well about the establishment of the Green Brick factory and the internal situation.