Chapter 5: You Did Keep Your Promise

Start from the beginning

He picked his pirate hat up and placed it on her head, "looks good on you. I always said you'd make a great pirate."

She blushed seeing what he did. She then looked shy at him. "Thanks...and...you look more...handsome as one." She kissed his cheek.

Buggy then blushed, but couldn't resist teasing her, "oh really, you think I'm handsome?"

"...of course, Bug. I could...well...kiss you...," she blushed, "that's how handsome you are."

Buggy chuckled softly, "well.....I don't think just one kiss between friends would ruin our friendship....so go ahead and plant one on me."

Lydia blushed. She held his face and then pressed her lips onto his. They started off gentle kisses until she deepen the kiss more.

Buggy's head was spinning slightly, the fact that this could even be happening, and she didn't just kiss him once. Once she deepened the kiss he decided to make it count. He slid his hand up and held the back of her head as he kissed her back, gently opening his lips against hers, like they were keeping each other alive with their deep breaths. It felt so intimate and like they had a deep connection.

Lydia moaned in the kiss. She squeaked feeling him slip his tongue in her mouth, but she joined him. He made sure not to overpower her with his tongue. He ran his hand through her hair and began to lean her back on the bed, but then he stopped. What was he doing? Getting too carried away, over his best friend!

"....whoa okay...sheesh.... I better stop now before I get a little too excited."

Lydia looked up at him sadly, but then she felt pain in her leg. "Ah!" They almost forgot about it.

"S**t! Your leg, sorry. I'll fix that up for you"

He brought some warm water and a clean cloth.
Also bandages. Carefully he rolled the leg of her pants up so he could gently clean the wound. While he fixed her up, she watched him. She remembered whenever they got hurt as kids, they would help each other fix their injuries. Lydia was a sweet little nurse to him, and Buggy liked that about her.

Once he wrapped it up, he then turned to her. "Better now?" he smiled slightly and gently booped her nose with his finger tip.

She giggled, "yeah...thanks, Bug..."

"....and we're okay...the kiss isn't going to make things awkward now?"

"...no of course not...why, did you not...I mean...do you like....," Lydia wasn't sure how to ask him. She felt a deep connection with him. Didn't he?

"No, I mean yes, I mean....I feel as if a link exists between us. Between your heart and mine. I want to help you and if you're comfortable with me then.....," he took a deep breath, "I think you should let me make love to you."

"You mean...you're...inlove with me?" She asked looking up at him. "B-Bug...," she held his face.

He placed his hands over hers, "I'm not sure, maybe....it's all very confusing, but I think what I'm feeling is more than friendship. But.... Lyds, if you make love to me that's adultery, your marriage contract will be broken and you'll be free of him."