Part - 72💗💗

Start from the beginning

Teju : Sunny...Muje..Muje samaj nahi aaraha tha ki kasie tuje bataun.. Pregnant hona phir do din baad voh.. It was all so sudden, Muje dar lagraha tha.. Bataungi toh tu kaise react karega.. Agar tum iss vajase muje chod diya toh?.. I was scared of losing you.. Scared of losing you like our baby..

Karan, took a step back, creating some distance between them.

Karan : Losing me? Tejasswi, tum samaj rahi ho ye kitni badi baat hai.. Teju, do you realize what you've lost by not sharing this with me? Our baby... I've lost our child, and I didn't even get a chance to know about it.

Teju : I know Sunny... I know I made a terrible mistake..Main selfish thi.. I was thinking that I could protect you from the pain.. Par aise karke maine tuje bohot hurt kardiya.. I'm sorry..

She watched helplessly as Karan's expression turned colder.

Karan : You've broken my trust. I can't be with someone who hides such crucial things from me.

As the words pierced through her, Teju's heart shattered into a million pieces.

Karan : tumne humare rishtey ka itna bada sach chupake muje dokha diya hai Tejasswi.. It's over, Tejasswi..I can't be with someone who betrays me like this.

Teju : Nahi nahi Sunny.. You can't leave me like this.. Ek baar meri baat samajne ki koshish karo.. please..

Karan : No Tejasswi.. Main kuch sunne keliye tayyar nahi hun.. It's over.. 

Karan said this and left the place, leaving her heartbroken.. Teju fell down and cried her heart out..

Suddenly she felt someone kissing her lips.. She opened her eyes to see Karan kissing her.. She realised that the disappointment she saw in his face was her dream.. She was day dreaming about him leaving her..

***************************************

Teju : I'm sorry sunny.. Naa mai ek achi beti hun, naa ek achi girlfriend hun aur na hi ek achi maa.. Sabpe fail hogayi.. Isliye ek failed person ke saath rehna tum deserve nahi karta hai.. Ye soch ke hi Maine voh faisla liya.. Appa ka kahena sach hai.. Main selfish bangayi.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki maine apne baby keliye ek music video tak nahi chod payi.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki kudko hurt hone se bachne keliye dusron ko hurt ki.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki abh muje kudhko handle karne keliye tumari zarurat hai..Selfish insaan hun main, Sunny.. Reason pucha na.. Yahi hai.. Isliye kiya maine.. Mujse aur nahi hoga.. I can't live seeing hatred in your eyes for me.. Isliye choda.. But nahi hopara hai. Sunny.. Main toote jaarahi hun.. Samaj nahi aara hai kya karun.. Akele rehti hun toh sabkuch saamne aata hai.. Aise visuals aata hain jaisa humara baby aake mujse puchra hai ki kyun maa aap aisa.. Why didn't you Save me?..

Karan couldn't see her putting all the blame on herself.. He kept hugging her tightly, taking his own time to absorb her words.. He knew that she did all this due to insecurity.. He realised something that, after spending almost 7 to 8 months with her, he wasn't able to make her trust him completely, to build a confidence in her about sharing everything with him.. He had always noticed this with her.. She always hid her sadness, her insecurities, her fears from him.. She never openly shared about her problems with him.. Unless or until he pushed her to spill out, she never spoke about her problems.. One great example was The director misbehaving with her..

Even though he is worried about the loss of their first child, he wasn't blind to blame her for the loss.. It was their destiny to have a miscarriage.. No one could change it.. But from this incident, he learnt one thing.. Teju is a beautiful women.. She is talented, lovely and a caring person.. But she needs to open up a lot.. Everyone scolds Karan for not expressing his feelings, but he realised that she needed a lot to work on herself.. Sometimes, hiding the problems within ourselves may create a lot more problems.. Sharing can reduce the pain and also give us strength to recover from the pain..

Thinking this, he continued hugging her.. He felt her clutching his shirt tighlty and murmuring something.. He listened carefully and understood that her fears were chasing her in dreams.. He shook her to bring her back to the present.. But she was not responding to him..

Her tears started flowing profusely and she was trembling in his embrace.. Couldn't able to see her like this and to bring her out of her thoughts, he kissed her lips..

Feeling his lips on her, she came back to the present and held him tightly, deepening their kiss.. They couldn't control their tears, as their lips found eachother after months.. He held her waist and pulled her closer, making her stand between his legs.. Feeling her weak in knees, he wrapped her thighs around his, holding her tightly.. Teju couldn't believe this.. She thought he would leave her after hearing the reason, like it happened in the dream... But kissing him and feeling him after ages was something unexpected..

After a deep kiss, Karan broke the kiss and cupped her face.. He wiped her tears and tucked her strands behind her ear..

Karan : dekh, laddoo.. Ye tumare akele ka dard nahi hai.. This is not something you should go through alone.. Ye humara loss hai.. Samaj pehle.. Muje hurt nahi karne keliye tum sab kuch apne andar rakhne ki zarurat nahi hai, laddoo.. Baby humara tha.. Loss humara tha.. Humara.. Tum kab samjegi ki abh tum sirf tum nahi ho.. Hum hai.. We are engaged.. We are in the relationship of love, trust and togetherness.. Sirf pyaar nahi chalta hai Tejasswi.. Sirf pyaar baatne keliye hum ek dusre ke saath nahi hai.. Pyaar toh koi bhi karega kisike saath bhi.. Par rishta jodna, commit hona, voh alag baat hai.. Hum dono ne sirf naam keliye ye rings exchange nahi kiya.. We have promised each other with unsaid vows..

Teju tried to hold back tears.

Karan: We're in this together, Teju.. Hum milke is dard ko sehlenge.. Tum akele nahi ho.. Par, mai chahta hun ki tum apne aap ko thoda time de.. Apni andar ka insecurities, apne andar ke dar sabka saamna kare.. Ek point of space pe aaye jaahaan Tu kulke mujse sabkuch share kare.. Tab tak, hum saath nahi rahenge..

***************************************

Galti huyi toh maaf kardena

If you like this story, please hit the ⭐button and also comment 💬 your views. Silent readers, do comment and vote..

TARGET 🎯🎯 : 120 votes ⭐⭐
                              35 comments 💬💬

Published on 28/01/2024

Pooja Mouli

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dor💗💗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara