Chapter 192: Reopening the Path Seeking Assembly (1)

ابدأ من البداية

When Mei Changge heard their answers, he nodded silently. Then, he took out a treasure and threw it on the stage.

“A Grade 7 treasure, the Mystic Moon Ruler.”

This was a treasure that Mei Changge had obtained in the level-two stargate.

——

Mystic Moon Ruler

Grade: 7

Introduction: Divine beings exist just three feet above your head, where you can radiate the aura of the moon.

——

This treasure was not very helpful to Mei Changge. Most importantly, it was not compatible with him.

The power of the moon was Yin, whereas the Golden Crow Art Mei Changge cultivated was Yang. These two forces inherently conflicted with each other. Unless Mei Changge could master the principles of Yin and Yang, the Mystic Moon Ruler would be of no use to him.

“A Grade 7 treasure?”

The appearance of the Mystic Moon Ruler did not cause any change in their expressions. After all, it was only in Grade 7.

“My request is very simple. I need the Five Elements Fruit Tree. Other than the Golden Fruit Tree, I need the other four.”

Mei Changge said softly. It was just a Grade 7 treasure, so it was not worth being ecstatic about.

If it were a Grade 6 treasure, Xia Wu and Liu Yuexi might consider it.

“Five Elements Fruit Tree?”

“I have one.”

Liu Yuexi said softly when she heard that Mei Changge only wanted the Five Elements Fruit Tree.

To exchange a Grade 7 treasure for the Five Elements Fruit Tree, Mei Changge was still at a loss. However, Mei Changge did not mind.

Previously, Mei Changge had traded with Liu Yuexi for a Golden Fruit Tree. Now, it had grown into a small Golden Fruit Tree Forest within his Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

Although it was not huge, the Five Elements Fruit Tree contained the power of the five elements. It was a unique resource to nurture.

Most importantly, Mei Changge had bought a unique soldier blueprint in the Great Xia Market. He needed the fruits of the Five Elements Fruit Tree.

Liu Yuexi waved her hand, and four kinds of Five Elements Fruit Trees landed on the platform. Then, she gestured for Mei Changge to exchange.

Mei Changge nodded, and they exchanged using the Star Web.

“I need a Willpower Statue. If you have any extras, you can sell them to me.”

Xia Wu said after seeing Mei Changge and Liu Yuexi make a deal.

“Which Willpower Statue do you need?”

Mo Shou observed Xia Wu seated on the dark gold throne. He was aware that the person sitting on the crescent moon throne was Liu Yuexi. As they all hailed from the three academies, they were quite familiar with one another.

“A tiger, leopard, or bear will do.”

Xia Wu looked at Mo Yunzi and said calmly..

The moment Xia Wu spoke, Mei Changge could not help but exclaim. Didn’t this mean that he had at least three Grade 6 soldier blueprints? Otherwise, he wouldn’t have asked for these Willpower Statues.

“I have a Bear Willpower Statue for exchange.”

Before Mo Yunzi could speak, the red-robed man said softly.