S02 Episode 02 A Guest in Naimisharan - The Crown Prince

When Avalekha looked at all that happened between her father and the Princes she turned to Dhani. She wholeheartedly admired her destiny. Dhani was blessed with five husbands, loyal, dedicated and lovable. They would shake the heavens for her.

A bit of curiosity arose in her heart as to how she did her penance that she received five husbands. When she first heard that Dhani got married to five men, she did not believe that. It was unbelievable. Dhani never asked for five men.

"Dhani, how did you get married to five men?"

With a little curiosity a bit of desire also arose in her heart. Dhani told her what exactly happened that led to her marriage with five husbands.

"Oh! She said 'I want a husband' five times and the Lord bestowed her with five husbands. That's fantastic. I can also say that five....no... no, three is enough."

Avalekha laughed madly, which made Dhani quiver.

"Ava, why have you suddenly started to laugh loudly?"

"Huh!"

Avalekha adjusted her clothes and got back to her usual calming aura.

●●●

The following morning, Surender was ready to leave the Mitraman house with his wife.

Surender's wife continued to peek at Aanan at intervals. Her cheeks were red. Surender felt sick when he saw her blushing cheeks and grimaced.

She saw him staring at her and lowered her eyes. But, it didn't help. Prince Aanan was one of the best pieces of wonders in the world. Even angels of the heavens were attracted by his charisma. How could an ordinary lady hold herself from admiring his sculpuristicly alluring face, even if it was hidden under the mask?

"Let's go," Surender said while staring at his wife.

"Father, I am not coming with you."

He stopped and glanced at Ava.

"Why? Don't you dare...."

"Father, I will go to Nilgiri Hills. I have one last wish that I can ask the Lord to bestow me. I want to do my remaining penance there." She cut him in the middle.

Ava had one wish remaining that she didn't ask from the Lord as she was saving it for the future. Now, she felt the need to ask it after seeing how Dhani's husbands cherished her.

"I will ask for three husbands."

She lowered her head and grinned wide thinking about it.

Surender gave it a thought and agreed to her suggestion.

After hanging out with Dhani and exploring the most prosperous Village on the Land of Avabhoomi for hours, Ava and Dhani finally said bye to each other. Dhani gave her a lot of riches as gifts.

"Vani is there too. Give her my love, Ava." Dhani said.

"I know. I will take good care of her."

Dhani saw her off to the border of her village. Aatreya sent a convoy with her for her safety.

Aatreya bent down and kissed Dhani's forehead. It was a kiss of assurance.

The villagers murmured with grins. A few words that came on flying in the air were; "lovey-dovey" "in front of the whole village" and "cute".

Aatreya cleared his throat and left for his home with Dhani.

●●●

Days had passed and the Autumn equinox was in one day when the message of Mithun's return was given to Dhani.