EPISODE 34 EROTICA

It's becoming hard for Mithun to hold things in now. Dhani turns to him and puts her hand on his chest. He leans closer surrounding her with his muscular arms on both sides. But, he refrains from going any further. His eyes are filled with sorrow and disbelief. She understands it. They are divine connected spouses. He cannot escape from feeling attracted to her. The pull is even more because she is lying in his arms. But, his mind wants to keep it only to fulfilling the duties as agreed before. He will hold himself till the end.

She understands it. She lifts her head, closes her eyes and gives him two kisses, first, on the forehead and then, on the lips.

Mithun is startled by her act. His whole body melts down like wax and eyes tear up with anger. Dhani puts her head back on the pillow and closes her eyes while sighing. She is unsure if what she did just now will make him move forward or make him angrier than before. She trembles on the thought.

Mithun : (angry) Why?

She opens her eyes but looks sideways.

Mithun : (loud) I asked, why?

Dhani : Because.... I love you.

She shuts her eyes again and turns side, away from him. Mithun's brows frown. After a moment of silence he speaks.

Mithun : Lie. ..... I told you to not worry about it.

Dhani : I can kiss you again to prove it.

Her hands rub the soft pillow on her side. Mithun bites his lips.

Mithun : This is what it feels like to kiss a destined spouse. It felt ecstatic. My heart is pounding fast. That's why whenever she comes in front of them, they become glued to her and keep asking for more kisses. Just her lips feel this euphoric, how would it feel when... Don't imagine it. Don't.

Dhani : Should I prove it again that I love you?

Mithun : Look at me.

She slowly tuns towards him and lifts her gaze to his eyes.

Mithun : Do it.

Dhani : Huh?

Mithun : Do it again.

She gulps and slowly lifts her head to reach his lips.

Mithun : Are you sure you love me? Are you sure it's not out of fear, remorse or duty?

She feels his breathing on her face. "Yes" she answers and leans closer. He pulls back and looks into her eyes. His eyes has teared up.

Mithun : Don't play with my feelings. ... I don't want to be a burden on you. If you don't...

Dhani : Shut up.

She leans closer and kiss his lips again. The stone that was placed in his heart has started to melt. It's unimaginably ecstatic. They both sigh together when their lips part again. She lowers her eyes.

Dhani : I..love you. Since the day I saw you, since when I felt the divine connection , I love you. Everything else is just misunderstandings. Nothing is true.

Mithun : Misunderstandings?

Dhani : Yes. They are all misunderstandings.

Mithun ; True?

Dhani : Yes. I love you.

Mithun grows closer to her.

Mithun : Then, can I touch you? You will not avoid my touch, will you?

Dhani : No. Never. I am sorry. (sniffs)

Her chest feels heavy from remorse and her eyes are about to cry again.