, which made him feel frightened before saying, "Talk. When we talk about an unfilial son, we dont even remember his surname is Du?

  Du Qing scratched the back of his head and said, Dont I know I was wrong?

  This belongs to my uncle and aunt, you can bring it to them to drink. ! " Du Qing sent two bowls of ginger soup to Wei Lidong as if to please.

  After drinking the ginger soup, Du Qing took the umbrella his parents gave him and pushed the door open.

  This time, the wind and snow blowing in front of him were not as cold as when he came. He stepped on the calf-height snow and walked towards Xia's house step by step.

  "Daughter-in-law!"

  "Ah!"

  Du Qing groaned and tilted the umbrella slightly to see who the person he hit was?

  "Lixuan, are you going out?" Du Qing blinked and asked.

  Xia Lixuan said happily: "Daughter-in-law, I went out to pick you up."

  Du Qing's eyes widened with a nice smile, "Didn't I leave a note saying that you didn't come to pick me up?"

  Xia Lixuan grinned and said: "Daughter-in-law, I just want to pick you up."

  Of course I can't tell my daughter-in-law if I'm worried that she won't come back to live with her!

  The weather is so cold now, and he is so warm that his wife will definitely hug him and not want to let go!

  Xia·XinShu·Li Xuan took his hand, "It's cold outside, let's go back quickly!"

  "Yeah."

  Back in the warm room, Du Qing felt like he was alive. Although the news broadcast continued to play news, he was definitely There will be casualties.

  The first snow of winter, under the white snow, how many bones will be buried after tonight?

  Du Qing clenched his fist, if he had said it earlier... Although he knew it was not his fault, he felt inexplicably Uncomfortable.

  On his way back, when he passed by the yard, he noticed that the mutated harmless plant in the yard had entered a state of hibernation.

  Cold and hunger are the biggest difficulties they face.

  There are also winter plants, but their number is far less than that of summer, and winter plants are extremely cruel.

  But among the plants that mutate in winter, one can keep you warm all day long, and there are even some plants with special effects.

  It is almost impossible for ordinary people to obtain mutated fruits in winter, unless they use human lives to accumulate them...

  If mutated fruits in winter can be cultivated in space, more people will survive, right?

  Chapter 88

  "Lixuan, I plan to do this I'll go back to live with my parents for a while."

  Xia Lixuan nodded and said, "I'll go with you."

  Du Qing asked, "Don't you need to help the Xia family?"

  Xia Lixuan waved his hands indifferently and said, "Now As the head of the Liqiu family, what do you need me for?"

  Du Qing smiled and said, "Then pack your things and go back to my parents' place!"

  They had clothes and other things on both sides, so there was no need to pack them away. You can pack everything in a small bag.

  Seeing Xia Liqiu come back with a document, Xia Lixuan said, "Liqiu, let's go live next door for a while."

  "Yeah." Xia Liqiu didn't understand, so he just asked his sister-in-law's family to move in with them. Isn't that right? Is it good?

  It saves you the trouble of moving around all day.

  But maybe this is the interest of big brothers and sisters.

  Du Qing took out the things he had brought over and placed them.

  Turning around, he saw that Xia Lixuan, who had been following him just now, had gone somewhere.

  Du Qing stuck his head out and shouted, "Mom, Dad, where has Lixuan gone?"

  Du An washed his hands. Qing Cai said, "I think I went out with Ah Fu."

  My son has moved back and looks like he is here permanently. Let's celebrate with a big dinner today.

  Du Qing thought of the canteen and murmured in a low voice: "These three guys, are they going to the canteen again to eat?"

  Thinking of this, Du Qing put on thick clothes and wrapped himself up like a Like a ball, he took an umbrella and said to the two elders in the kitchen, "Mom and Dad, go out and call them back. It's almost time to eat, but they still run outside." "Come back quickly to

  help with the work!" Dad Du replied.

  "I know."

  Du Qing put on his snow boots. The snow outside was still falling, and it was light snow.

  Early in the morning, the three energetic men cleared the snow from both houses.

  There were not many pedestrians on the road, and no one was willing to go out in this cold weather.

  The small canteen was quite lively. Du Qing put away his umbrella and glanced at the culprit.

  Du Qing sat down next to them, watched them order something from the table, and said, "It's almost time to eat, why do you still come out to eat?" The heater was on in the small canteen, which was quite warm. Du

  Qing put on the clothes he wore outside. Take off your coat.

  Xia Lixuan only wears a shirt and a thin jacket on the outside. His identity is already very eye-catching, but now it seems that compared with other men who dress like balls, Xia Lixuan is simply the most handsome in the world, okay?

  The other two I also followed suit, wearing just two pieces of clothing and running out to eat with Xia Lixuan.

  Xia Lixuan explained: "Daughter-in-law, it was Dongzi who asked us to come out to buy milk powder and glutinous rice flour. We just wanted to eat something on the way."

  Du Qing glanced at them and said coolly: "You came out to buy milk powder and glutinous rice flour, right? "