There has been a breakthrough in research, and now he is more confident with his salary and residence.

  Wei Lidong has disliked him for living in the Xia family for a long time. People who don't know him think he is from the Xia family and forget his last name? Seize this opportunity today and you won't let it go.

  "I'll move back in tomorrow! I promise!" Du Qing promised.

  Wei Lidong frowned and said, "Can't we move today?"

  "Come back with Du Fu tomorrow." Du Fu and Liao Jinyu followed him where he lived.

  Wei Lidong reluctantly accepted this reason and nodded slightly.

  "Auntie, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Du Qing touched his nose and said sheepishly: "I came here in the snow just now, and my mother was making ginger soup for me. Can I go and see if it's okay? You guys continue   chatting

  ."

After that, Du Qing ran away, and if Dongzi continued to talk, his old face would be completely embarrassed.

  Du Qing slipped into the kitchen and watched Pang Yue looking at the ginger water boiling on the gas and said, "Mom, is it ready? Cook more and share a bowl with each person to prevent colds." Pang Yue thought about it

  . Thinking about it, it makes sense. In this world, you can't afford to get sick. "Just cook it for a while and it will be fine. You go out and stay while I watch the ginger soup alone." Du Qing said pitifully:

  "Mom, I'm here Wouldn't it be nice to stay with you?"

  Pang Yue stretched out her index finger and gently tapped his forehead, "You... just don't find it boring."

  Du Qing said with a smile, "I knew mom was the best. "

  Pang Yue's eyes flashed with nostalgia, and her soft voice sounded leisurely, "You loved to stick to me when you were a child. When I was cooking, I would bring a stool and sit on it obediently. Don't cry, follow my movements with your eyes, how cute it was at that time!" "

  In the blink of an eye, the soft and waxy ball has grown into an adult."

  Du Qing hugged her shoulders and said , "No matter how old I grow, I will always be your child."

  He whispered: "Mom, I will move back tomorrow to be with you. Mom, are you happy?"

  "Happy." Pang Yue said in surprise, Then he casually asked: "Is there a problem between you and Xiao Xia?"

  Du Qing looked like he was complaining, but he was actually joking: "Mom, why do you and dad ask the same questions? We are fine."

  Pang Yue He raised his hand to hit him and said: "You bastard, even mom dares to tease you."

  Du Qing laughed loudly, took a step towards the door, opened the cabinet, and said: "Mom, I will take out the bowl."

  "Is Xiaowei here? I heard his voice just now. Don't take the missing bowl." Pang Yue said.

  Du Qing had already walked out of the kitchen, and his long voice came, "I know--"

He poked his head through the door and said, "Dad, Dongzi, I'm drinking ginger soup."

  "Here we come." Du An stopped chatting with Wei Lidong.

  When Du's father went to wash his hands, Du Qing patted Wei Lidong and whispered: "Dongzi, what did I talk to you about just now?" Wei Lidong looked at him with a half-smile