Liao Jinyu looked at him flattered, and quickly replied, "It's okay, it's okay." She

  thought to herself, this human being is so strange! Not long ago, she looked at him with a look of hatred, but now she smiled and sent him a friendly signal.

  Although he doesn't like to read novels, he has a younger brother who likes to read all kinds of novels. That Liao Jinyu is probably the pet in his wife's space? Or the spirit?

  "Now that the misunderstanding is resolved, let's go out. Parents should wait for a long time." "Yes." Du Qing said, "Xiaoyu, don't say anything about my space in front of outsiders."

  "Yeah." Liao Jinyu responded, feeling a little strange in her heart. Aren't those three relatives of Ah Qing? Why? Can't you say? It's so troublesome to be a human being.

  However, being a human being allows you to eat a lot of delicious food, and he still feels that it is good to be a human being.

  Several people returned to the car. Du Qing went to the back compartment and sat face to face with Du's parents. Du's and Du's didn't ask anything, as if what they heard before were all hallucinations.

  Du's parents and Du's mother didn't know about this before. Du Qing's hiding it from them was not a lie. Now that he was asked to lie to Du's parents and Du's mother, it would be difficult for him to say it out.

  If Du's parents asked him about this matter, he would just tell a lie and pass, but they refused to ask.

  Du Qing's mind was spinning a thousand times. After leaving the village, he rubbed Du Fu's hair and said slowly, "Mom and Dad, I have something to tell you." Du An looked at him kindly and

  pulled She took his hand, patted his hand gently, and said, "We two old bones are useless. If you don't tell us, you must have your reasons and it is for our own good. You don't want to tell us, I won't say anything."

  Feeling Du's father's rough and skinny hands, Du Qing's memory seemed to return to his previous life, when Du's father and Du's mother died tragically under mutated plants for him.

  Du Qing closed his eyes hard. This life was different. His parents would die in this apocalypse that didn't know when it would end.

  When he opened it again, the struggle in Du Qing's eyes had disappeared and he said, "It's okay, I don't want to hide it from you anymore." "

  What Liao Jinyu said just now is right. I have space to be with Ah Fu's little grape, Li Xuan. His fire power is the same, mine is space." When Du Qing spoke, he also showed them his abilities.

  The second elder looked at the apple that appeared out of thin air in his hand in shock, an unmutated apple.

  Since everyone in the car knew about the existence of his space, Du Qing no longer concealed it and put the things in the car into the space. The space in the car instantly became much larger.

 "Xiao Du, you can't tell others about this!" Du's parents were shocked and quickly told him, scolding him, "You shouldn't have told us two old guys." "Mom and dad, don't worry

  . There are a few people like me in Kyoto, and everything will be fine." Du Qing comforted, "If you are discovered by others, you will find out, Li Xuan will protect me." "It's better to be careful

  . Pang Yue said.

  Being able to use the space, Du Qing didn't care about his parents. Du Qing took out all kinds of food in it to replenish the bodies of the second elder and Du Fu.