And Liao Jinyu said that he did not remember him?

  He can guarantee that he did not Having met Liao Jinyu once, his face would leave a deep impression on him.

  Knowing that he had room to push Liao Jinyu's superpower, he kept saying that he had forgotten about him.

  "I'm the only one who knows. I haven't told anyone else. Ah Qing, am I very smart?" Liao Jinyu said smugly.

  Ah Qing actually forgot about him, it was really annoying.

  He didn't know how they ended up like this?

  "We two know each other?" Du Qing decided to put down other things and clarify the matter first.

  Liao Jinyu nodded vigorously and said, "Yes, we know each other and have a close relationship."

  Du Qing sneered and said, "But I haven't seen you since I came out. Can you tell me where and when I saw you?"

  " Wife, why don't you beat this nonsense liar to death now, or what if your space information is leaked like just now?" Xia Lixuan said, ready to make a move.

  This Liao Jinyu talks secretly, and you can tell at a glance that he is not a good person!

  Liao Jinyu's whole body is full of a sense of disobedience, and it would be the best to take the opportunity to get rid of a love rival.

  "You are talking nonsense. I have known Ah Qing for a long time, much earlier than you." Liao Jinyu said angrily.

  When he woke up, he became like this. He finally found Du Qing, but Du Qing didn't recognize him!

  "You insist that we know each other. Do you have any evidence to explain this?" Du Qing said. .

  Liao Jinyu thought for a while, frowned in thought, and suddenly said, "I know."

  "What do you know?" Du Qing asked.

  Liao Jinyu looked directly at him and said, "I didn't look like this before."

  "Oh?" Du Qing looked at him with arms folded and said, "What did you look like before? Do you have any photos?"

  Could it be that Liao Jinyu had plastic surgery before, so he never remembered seeing her?

  Liao Jinyu said awkwardly, "I don't have a photo, but I can draw it."

  Du Qing took out a pen and paper from the space and said, " Then you can draw it and let me take a look?"

  "No problem!" Liao Jinyu vowed, "When you see what I drew, you will definitely remember who I am, Qing!" "

  Daughter-in-law, I think this guy is it. He is full of nonsense, and his words cannot be taken seriously. Let's just put an end to this." Xia Lixuan made a gesture of wiping his neck.

  "Okay, what if he really knows me?" Du Qing lowered his voice and said, "It doesn't take long to draw a portrait anyway. Let's see what he draws." Du Qing said, secretly doubting in his heart. , did he really know this person? The more he looked at Liao Jinyu, the more familiar he felt.

 She couldn't help but wonder, did she know him?

  After Liao Jinyu got the paper and pen, she stopped paying attention to external things and focused on drawing.

  The two of them talked in a low voice, and before long, Liao Jinyu put down the paper, blew a few breaths on the paper in a decent manner, and said, "I've finished the painting, come and take a look."