SUGURU GETO | until next time

You should have known right? Yea should have... how could you not? When he was not getting proper sleep. When he always had that dark look in his eyes. When he used to sit on the bench and stare into nothingness...You should have put more efforts....you should have known

    "Y/n...it's no use now...it's been a month just leave it" satoru, your fellow classmate said as he handed you a can of drink. Opening the can with a pop and chugging down the juice you placed the can beside you. "I know...I just can't help but think what if..."you said looking at the blue eyed. "I know y/n...but he chose this path-" "path of murdering? Path of genocide?" You cut him off with a numb expression on your face. "That's what I thought....you might be not doing anything satoru...but I will stop him" you say gritting your teeth as your fists balled up on your sides. "Y/n...you can't" satoru shrugged making you frown at him. "As if you could!" You retorted.
"Yea...I can't...and what will anyone do about it?" He said looking at you. That look he gave you wasn't your friend Satoru. No, it was the strongest sorcerer, Gojo. Not Satoru. But the words he said? That was Satoru. "You....are you trying to manipulate me into this game of yours gojo?" You asked sharply. "Am simply being reasonable which will keep everyone here safe" he shrugged, his body stiffening at the mention of his clan name rather than his first.He looked away, sipping his drink. "Safe? Safe how!? When one of us is killing the peoples we need to be keeping safe!" You glared at him. "You're not in the right state of mind y/n" he sighed at her making her scoff in anger. "As if you are! Gojo you both were way closer, you're the one who should be getting it together cuz what you're saying doesn't make a shit sense!" You yelled.

The sound of the wind felt louder as he crushed the can before throwing it away. "However close I may have been with him, doesn't matter, you were the one in love with him...not me" he said causing you to grit your teeth "You don't get to justify what I feel". "Oh really? I Bet you would go with him if he came to take you right no-" he was cut of with the sting on his cheek making him grin. "You...why isn't you infinity..." you muttered still wide eyed as your hand stood still near his face. Without further words he walked past you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Satoru-" "don't...we were both at mistake" he smiled, his hand pulling down the wraps around his eyes to see you. "I...need to go somewhere..." you stated looking at his blue eyes. "Where?" He asked with a frown. As far as he knew, you didn't have any missions. "To meet an old friend..." you muttered looking down. "Old friend huh..."he retorted. "Why?" He asked. "Am not going anywhere mind you...I just..."hesitation took over your senses as you sighed rubbing your forehead. "You just want to see him?" He completed the sentence for you as you nod "yea...he...uhh...contacted me...with one of his curses...." You admitted as Satoru just stood in silence. "It was today morning...and I...don't want to keep anything from you so I thought, I'd tell you before I go..."

"I see...well he is going to be pouty about your new hair tho...after all he loved your 'long luscious beauty'" Satoru smirks as he figured quotes what Suguru had once told about your hair.Well, your once long hair. Rolling your eyes you nudged him in his ribs but of course his infinity was on. "Whatever...I just need to have a word with him...see you tomorrow satoru" you walked away as he waved at you like a child making you sigh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n" oh. How homely it had felt when he called you. And that smile. You had missed him. "Su- Geto" you said in the efforts of regaining your long lost composure. His smile slowly faded to a fake one as he saw you. His eyes scanning all of you. "Nice change of hair...suits you" he commented. "Thanks..." you muttered looking away as you place you hand in your pocket, the other on your hip. "Well...what is it that you wanted to talk..."