"Xia Lizuan, Du Qing   .

  "

A group of people who were about to enter a passage stopped in unison when they heard the words 'Young Master Xia'.

  The only one who dared to call 'Young Master Xia' in a place like this was the eldest young master of the Xia family. But wasn't the eldest young master of the Xia family gone? They turned around and prepared to teach

  the guy who pretended to be 'Young Master Xia' a lesson. .

  A group of people came over menacingly.

  "Are you ready?" Xia Lixuan knocked on the table impatiently.

  Turning around, they saw a group of people approaching them aggressively, frowning and protecting Du Qing behind them.

  "How dare that turtle grandson take the risk..." Chen Yingjun stuck the rest of his words in his mouth and looked at Xia Lixuan as if he was seeing a ghost.

  "Young Master Xia? Brother Xia? Aren't you dead?" Chen Yingjun pointed at him and said, "Can you see him?" "

  Yes, he looks like a real person. Could it be that all of us have seen a ghost?"

  "Chen Xiaoer, can you still bear it? What do you want to do by coming here so aggressively?" Xia Lixuan looked at him coldly.

  What if he scares his wife?

  "Brother Xia, when did you come back? Why didn't you ask us to pick you up?" Chen Yingjun pinched himself, convinced that Xia Lixuan was not dead at all.

  Thinking of the woman Shui Lingling, he understood why Young Master Xia's death was announced.

  That crazy woman just doesn't care about anything now. She has several men who look similar to Brother Xia around her.

  Chen Yingjun glanced at Xia Lixuan secretly, not knowing how big of a stir this sudden return would cause.

  "When will I come back? Do I still need to report to you?" Xia Lixuan said disdainfully.

  "No, no, Brother Xia, let me take you in!" Chen Yingjun said.

  Seeing that Xia Lixuan's face showed no objection, Chen Yingjun said hello to the staff and went in directly through the passage without even handing over the materials required to enter the base.

  The person in charge of registration didn't know Xia Lixuan, but he knew Chen Yingjun. He seemed to have a strong background, so he didn't stop them and sent them off respectfully.

  "Brother Xia, it's great to have you back, but that woman Shui Lingling has come back. Brother Xia, please be careful." Chen Yingjun led the way, chattering endlessly about what happened in Kyoto during this period.

  "Brother Xia, who is this person next to you?" Chen Yingjun looked at him curiously, feeling that the atmosphere between the two of them was somewhat ambiguous.

  "This is your sister-in-law, Du Qing." Xia Lixuan introduced.

  "Sister-in-law?" Chen Yingjun stopped and cursed in his heart. No wonder Brother Xia has never been close to women in their circle, but he has never been close to men given to him by others.

  "Hello, I am Xia Lixuan's lover, Du Qing." Du Qing stretched out his hand towards him. He could feel that the other party had no ill feelings toward him. He didn't notice him just now. He really paid attention to him, instead of deliberately ignoring him.