After Yu Hua was safe, he took their reward and left.

  "My daughter-in-law, I have a sense of propriety. If you can't defeat me, I will definitely retreat strategically." Xia Lixuan said nonchalantly.

  If that doesn't work, it's very convenient to put out a small match and destroy the corpse.

  "Be careful when sailing for ten thousand years." Du Qing warned, and took the dishes to the kitchen.

  Xia Lixuan followed behind him, helping here and there.

  The kitchen is not big, so I occasionally eat a few bites of my wifes tofu.

  Du Qing saw that he didn't help, so he let him go.

  An hour later, the vegetables were finished frying and the rice was already cooked.

  The two of them brought the food out, and Du Qing came to Mu Ling's room. He didn't know when Mu Ling got up and was playing around with Ah Huang.

  "Brother Du!" Mu Ling rode on Ah Huang and shouted happily.

  "Come out to eat." Du Qing said.

  After taking a basin and filling a lot of food for Ah Huang, the three of them also started eating.

  Du Qing cooked several dishes today and decided to have a good meal!

  Seven or eight meat dishes, two vegetarian dishes, two adults, one child and a dog, there was no juice left after eating some vegetables.

  The two adults and one child slumped down on the chairs in exactly the same way, struggling to hold on.

  They paid one month's rent and electricity bill all at once. As for water, the water here was also cut off.

  If you want water, people living here with local registered residence can get half a bucket of water every day. Those like them who have just moved in can only buy water if they want to drink.

  If you live in the base for half a year, you can obtain a local household registration.

  night.

  They closed the doors and windows and went to bed early. If they don't sleep now, they will find it difficult to fall asleep even if there is any movement.

  When a steady stream of gunshots really came from outside, Du Qing woke up instantly and looked at Xia Lixuan.

  There was no sleep in his eyes.

  Du Qing turned on the light and got dressed. Mu Ling was also woken up and came to them in a daze.

  Du Qing took out a pair of earplugs from his backpack and put them on for him. Mu Ling sat on the sofa and fell asleep slowly.

  Xia Lixuan carried the person back to the room, and then sat in the living room with Du Qing, listening to what was going on outside.

  He checked the time, it was now around two o'clock in the morning.

  The noise outside gradually stopped until after three o'clock.

  The two of them were about to go to sleep again when there was a knock on the door.

  "Brother Xia, Brother Du, it's me." Yu Hua said.

  Chapter 51

  "You guys live in such a small place?"

  Like an uncle, Yu Hua sat carelessly on the sofa as soon as he came in, looked around the house, and said dissatisfiedly.

  "It's just a temporary place to live." Xia Lixuan said, "It's not cheap to rent this house. Remember to pay us more." Yu Hua's