Xia Lixuan thought with dissatisfaction.

  "Help! Brothers in front, please help me! My dad is the secretary of City A. As long as you rescue me, my dad will definitely not treat you badly!" "Daughter-in-law, there is someone in front of me calling for help. Shall we go

  ? Go rescue them?" Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing pondered for a moment and said: "Let's go over and take a look. Pay attention to whether there are any ambush people around. Take out the small match and let it come out from the ground to see if there is any fraud?" Along the way, they failed

  a lot . matter.

  When they first met someone who blocked the road and asked for help, they were unprepared. As a result, as soon as they got out of the car, a group of people came out with various tools and wanted to rob them.

  Judging from their proficiency, this was not the first time they had done this. Some people were interested in their cars and coerced them into joining the other party's organization.

  This time they kicked onto the iron plate. Xia Lixuan put them all down alone, tied them up, notified the nearby manager, and they continued driving.

  Along the way, they encountered this kind of thing five or six times, and only two of them were true.

  The rest was to trick them into stopping the car and then robbing them.

  The next few times, they were more vigilant and asked Little Match to go around to see if there was any ambush.

  If there is an ambush, just drive away. If you are not blocking the road and robbing, try to save those who can.

  "Oh! Brother, thank you so much. As long as you bring me to the central base of City A, I will definitely let my dad treat you all well." Mo Hua walked down and gasped.

  Du Qing and Xia Lixuan looked at each other and said, "Brother, why are you in such a mess?"

  "Thanks, my name is Mo Hua." Mo Hua took the pure water handed over by the other party and drank half the bottle in one breath. Feel alive.

  "I originally went to City B with my bodyguard and my girlfriend to do something, but I didn't expect those two idiots to get together behind the scenes." Mo Hua said angrily.

  "Then they want to kill you?" Du Qing said.

  This is not common sense! Shouldn't you hug his thigh tightly at this time? How could you think of killing him?

  Seeing the confusion in Du Qing's eyes, Mo Hua smiled bitterly and continued, "That bodyguard is my father's illegitimate son." , Im dead, doesnt the Mo family belong to them??

  Damn! These two bitches, I have never treated them badly before, but they actually want me to be exposed here alive. Mo Hua Cursed.

  If he hadn't met these two people, or if these two people had come an hour or two later, he would really have been sunburned to death.

  The world is really chaotic, Du Qing thought, the bodyguard's girlfriend, and Mo Hua's father arranged for his illegitimate son to be with his son.

  It's okay if you don't know, but if you know, this matter will be intriguing.

  "Why did you take this path?" Du Qing said.

 They deliberately chose this remote route, because on a remote route, they encounter fewer people and the probability of encountering mutant plants is higher.