Du Qing retracted his thoughts, looked at Xia Lixuan's bright smile, pressed his forehead, and suddenly smiled and said: "You can move the floor to the next room today!

  " Looking at him, his wife treated him so cruelly.

  He quickly took Du Qing's bowl and poured it into his own big bowl. "Okay, can I sleep on the bed tonight?"

  "Sleep on the floor." Du Qing filled another bowl of rice and said. .

  "I know..." Xia Lixuan's beaten eggplants were listlessly eating the rice in the bowl one by one.

  But I breathed a sigh of relief in my heart, hum! I really dont understand good people. If I hadnt seen him look so strange just now, he wouldnt be so stupid!

  Only someone as generous as him would be willing to tolerate him.

  They were indeed a perfect match, Xia Lixuan thought happily.

  I accidentally took a big mouthful of rice, and the expression on my face was distorted.

  Like a mouthful of sawdust.

  "Eat more vegetables and you can suppress that strange taste." Du Qing looked at his large bowl of rice and gave him a rare chopstick of water spinach.

  Xia Lixuan immediately became energetic and said movedly, "You should also eat more meat."

  As he said that, he took a big piece of his favorite pork and gave it to him.

  "Mom, Dad, Ah Fu, you guys should eat more." Du Qing served them all equally.

  Xia Lixuan was unhappy because he was not the only one!

  Then he thought about it, the dishes Du Qing gave him were the ones he liked to eat, but the dishes he gave to others were all random, and he was the first one. Xia Lixuan became happy again.

  Du Qing didn't need to think about it, he knew what he was thinking about now. He smiled helplessly and sweetly and continued to eat.

  ...

  After dinner, Du Qing planned to go for a walk in the village. It was okay for him to stay at home all day, but Xia Lixuan seemed to have ADHD and could not calm down for a moment.

  He stopped by to see what other people were planning and when they would start breeding grains and seeds.

  "Lixuan, let's go for a walk! You're very handsome today too!"

  "Yeah, yes, let's go for a walk with Du Qing." Xia Lixuan forced a mouthful of dog food into the other person's mouth.

  "You guys have such a good relationship." The man said enviously.

  He doesn't even have a partner yet!

  "Of course, I love my wife the most, and my wife loves me the most." Xia Lixuan said proudly.

  "This gold chain around your neck is nice!" Xia Lixuan glanced at his chest and said.

  "Yours is still the prettiest." The young man glanced at the gold chain on Xia Lixuan's chest with envy.

  "Oh, stop talking." Xia Lixuan sighed, "I don't know what happened, but the gold chains in the market were suddenly out of stock, which made me want to buy a few more. Even if I buy them, I can't wear them. I just look at them on weekdays. You can also be in a happy mood!

  This is not all your own doing.

  Du Qing looked at the gold chains they were wearing around their necks, as well as those who passed by to say hello and let go. They all wore more than one gold chain around their necks...