Chapter 170: Lin'an City

Start from the beginning

“That’s right. Whether it’s ancient or modern times, coins still require various denominations.”

Mei Changge rubbed his chin and fell into deep thought. Song Yubai and the others sat quietly at the side, not interrupting Mei Changge’s reverie.

“This matter is also easy to resolve, but the most important thing now is to resolve the problem of the Great Song.”

With the Golden Calabash, this problem was simple to resolve. He only needed to create higher-quality Myriad Lotus Coins.

The top priority was addressing the Great Song of this world. After all, the stage had already been set, and it was crucial to discover who stood upon it.

Mei Changge immediately communicated with the Blessed Land mark between his brows and left a message for Guo Jia.

“Let’s call the two new cities Forest City and Obsidian City. As for the currency issue, I’ll handle it upon my return.”

At that moment, Guo Jia, who was in the Green Cloud Pavilion, smiled when he heard Mei Changge’s voice.

“Everyone, the names of the new cities have been decided. It’s Forest City and Obsidian City. As for Hu Hua’s problem, the lord will resolve it when he comes back. ”

After Guo Jia spoke to them, he continued to discuss the internal affairs of the new cities.

The final matter addressed in the letter was Guo Jia’s proposal to establish a new department, which was also an imminent challenge facing the Green Lotus Territory.

As the population increased, there would definitely be disputes among the citizens of the Green Lotus Territory, and these disputes would need to be managed by the special department.

In plain terms, the Green Lotus Territory required a disciplinary department.

Mei Changge had actually made a decision about this issue. However, he needed to resolve the matter of the level-two stargate before establishing the new department.

Mei Changge looked at Yue Fei and Guo Jing.

“Have you spread the news?”

Mei Changge looked at Guo Jing.

“My lord, the book has already been sent out. I reckon it will spread throughout the entire Great Song within three days.”

Guo Jing nodded. He had instructed some martial artists to distribute those books. He estimated that it would take about three days for the information to spread throughout the entire Great Song.

“In that case, we’ll set off for Lin’an City in five days.”

However, according to the information recorded in the book, he was sure that even some Grandmasters would be attracted.

Mei Changge was also looking forward to meeting the strange martial artists of the Great Song.

In the next five days, Song Yubai led the Red Lotus soldiers and rushed toward Lin’an City.

Yue Fei also went to Lin’an City in advance, trying to convince his friend, Han Shizhong.

Only Guo Jing and Xu Chu followed Mei Changge.

In the past five days, Mei Changge had also opened a door of light to Green Cloud City through the Void Gate and let some commoners in Xiangyang City enter Green Cloud City.

It had to be acknowledged that due to the presence of the Ghouls, Mei Changge had attained an almost immortal status. He was quite renowned in Xiangyang City. When the commoners heard about relocating to a new place, they didn’t offer much resistance. This made it relatively simple for Mei Changge to guide these commoners into the Blessed Land.