Overconfidence leads to Betrayal

In the late evening, Barbara continued her training but with Draal this time, though she was having a hard time focusing.

Draal was using some sort of spear to attack and she blocked it with her sword.

When her sword intertwines with the spear, the blue spikey troll swings it around and she spins until she falls on her back.

The spear was inches from her neck and she exhaled from exhaustion.

"I think I just broke my rear." The woman spoke.

"Were this an actual battle, Trollhunter... you would have just been deprived of your right leg, three fingers..."

The spikey troll flips the spear to the opposite end of it and taps at her right leg and fingers, lastly it was pointing near her chest, which she instinctively knew what he was going to do next and summons her sword to block the spear.

"And your heart." Draal lastly added.

Crystal, who was watching from the steps of the back door, chuckled with amusement.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just a little distracted tonight."

The armored woman gets up from the ground, but Draal begins to attack again and she quickly blocks and dodges it.

"Bular will use your distraction as an opportunity to cleave your head from your shoulders."

As the spikey blue troll spoke, he used the spear to trip her and she fell to the ground again.

"Oh." She mumbled.

"What has you distracted this night?" Draal questions as he stretches his hand out for her to take and pull her up.

"You wouldn't understand." She replied, which caused the troll to get annoyed, pulling her up, only to quickly toss her down onto the ground again, this time landing on her stomach with her arm behind her back and the spear pinning her in the back on the neck.

"I am the son of the former Trollhunter, Trollhunter." The spikey troll spoke.

"I'm a little preoccupied about dating someone." She admitted with a wheeze.

Crystal laughed from her response and Draal seemed lost.

"I don't understand." He responded and let go of her, allowing her to turn around and get up.

"I met someone not too long ago and we had a simple coffee date, but now he wants to actually date me. And it's been years, like, eleven years since I was with someone. I'm very afraid that he might find out something about me he doesn't like and might want to leave me." Barbara explained.

"Wow. You haven't dated for eleven years?" The teenage girl chuckled and Barbara glared at her.

"Dating? What is this dating?" Draal curiously questions as he sits on a rock.